When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Last Day of November Wrist-Check!

pcardoza

@droptopman Thanks bud it wears lovely. picked the endlinks up off the bay been awhile but think they were $60-$80 bucks definitely worth it good quality.

Loving your DW Spinmaster panda there. 7750 powered??

Are they from George Yeo?

Thank you. Yes 7750. Thought I had a chrono issue but just got it sorted out. I am just learning about vintage Daytonas but I must say I am impressed with this piece. Bought from another forum, but I think I got lucky as the condition and build is excellent. Since I don't know any better I don't see the flaws

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

Are they from George Yeo?

Thank you. Yes 7750. Thought I had a chrono issue but just got it sorted out. I am just learning about vintage Daytonas but I must say I am impressed with this piece. Bought from another forum, but I think I got lucky as the condition and build is excellent. Since I don't know any better I don't see the flaws

I believe so that sounds really familiar lol been awhile but your 6263 is pretty could use a better dial but don't go down that path if you're happy with it man haha it's a nightmare got a black 6263 going myself at the moment, been at it for almost a year now, posted some pics in the Rolex section earlier. It's a slow process but coming along nicely

-Will

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.