When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What to do with my Breitlings?

joint05

Hello folks,

i´m now about 6 years here. very great communinty here. i love to read theads, but today i get trouble with my health. two days ago my doc said that i have cancer in the end state.

so i had think about my watch passion and decide to sellall my watches, gens and rep and go to holiday last time.

i will go sailing at mediterranean like i do it every year and will spend my last months at port grimaud.

thanks to everybody here!

so how can i sell my rep breitling datora und super avenger? how can i post in sales forum here? do you have get a one year membership? or can i pay for post in sales forum.

thanks

• Like 1

Firstly really sorry to hear your news my friend, you can become a vip and sell on here by upgrading your membership, its easy to do and I'm sure Mike will be along shortly to show you how  ;)  

Best of luck for the future...... 

• 3 weeks later...

how to get a vip membership? i not the most experienced forum user. can i get a membership for a month to make my sales?

I was so sorry to read your post. my heart goes out to you and your family.

To go VIP head down to the trading zone, you will see the green banner there to upgrade, and yes you can do a month I think

Regards.

Very sorry about your health problem. Really sad ,we found out today that another long time member here, Cats, passed away after a valiant fight with Kidney cancer. AFA your watches, you should send a PM to Mike on a Bike, he is a moderator here, and is very good with helping out with VIP memberships, etc. Anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

• 2 months later...