When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

<re> joined..overwhelmed.

phl08

Hello all - 

I was lurking in the rep forums earlier in the year because I was looking for a very specific model Breitling.  I gave up on the search because despite some of the dealers' web sites at the time showing that they had it, when I would email them they told me they didn't.

But now I'm back into the search and am confused at how to go about seeking out a specific brand/style/color/bracelet.  I started looking in the TD listings, and many of the web sites are gone now.  I guess one option is to buy up to a VIP membership here and post on the want to buy, but before I do that I'm just looking for advice on how to target rep dealers who are known for Breitlings.

Dealers do not produce own watches, neither do they carry stock. Basically, all dealers can get stuff from the same sources/"factories"/makers. By choosing a TD you should be safe getting what you click into your basket on their website.

Websites are often shut down = address changed. Keep a lookout for the latest addresses :)