When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolli dial 082 and 036 builds

I have started the process of building two new Pams with Rolli's amazing dials. Thought I would throw up some pictures for everyone. These are both in 061 cases bought for these watches. I have a gen TI CG I will install on one of the watches and a gen crown too. I just need to find a correct movement for the 036 and case backs for both. The dials are amazing though......nothing else except gen even comes close.post-13348-141805828745.jpgpost-13348-141805831925.jpgpost-13348-14180583297.jpgpost-13348-141805834504.jpgpost-13348-141805835664.jpg

Very nice!  My 082 continues to be a work-in-progress.  I just received an H-Fac 061D yesterday to cannibalize for various parts, and I'm looking to resolve the mismatched lume of the handset with Rolli's dial, and replace my currently too-flat CG with a Sead unit.  Oh, and I also need to order an engraved caseback from DSN.  I have his old, laser-etched version, and I have no idea when the rumored super-accurate 'Amerigo Vespucci' is showing up.

i-Pt3dJDn-X3.jpg

• 3 months later...