When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wofuer911

It doesn't matter, he really won't deal with anyone without a personal reference.

You don't contact Ivan ... Ivan contacts you.

Here's what MQ can provide, but it's a crapshoot if you get a good one, or a bad one.  He can do it, but he can be very frustrating to work with.  Plus there are serious details wrong with it.

mq1.jpg

Wow ! Thank you, so what do you think about my plan ?

1530 ( I still have one in good condition )

Phong case

Ivan dial (if it is possible ) or MQ

T 17

8mm crown

bezel, insert , hands any idea ?

Is there a member in this forum who sells these parts in the EU ? ( bec. of our customs )

Thanks to all of you !

I actually do not agree that phong is the best. he CAN be, but you have to remember that he is a dealer, not the person that produces the cases. so just like mq, its really hit or miss. you can get a great case on the first shot, or spend weeks going back and forth (like I did with my 5514) until he gets one from his supplier that is worth the money.

truth is, none of the aftermarket cases are just build and go. they all require work in order to achieve a good result. phongs as a base, in my experience, require the least amount of work. but there is alwayyyyyyys something.

Hi guys, on Phongs homepage you find out the price for

the 5510 case, crystal, tube, crown, caseback 1450$ ( when I look at the pictures it includes also bezel and insert )

I still have the 1530 , now the question is how much should I invest for the dial ? (and hands)

Please let me know your ideas. I think it is possible not to go over 3000$ for all . So Ivans dial is a oportunity,

maybe MQ.

thanks for your input.