When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with refund

kargo

Hello RWG friends.

I was working on a deal with Torro Bravo but unfortunately it didn´t work out. 

The date window just didn´t do it for me - so I decieded to cansell the order.

But so far I have not got my money back yet and have started to worry.

I have tried to contact Torro but he has not answered my last to e-mails?. I know he is a trusted seller - but does it all come down to christmas and new year? I have not heard from him in more than a month now  :g:

Please give me some advice?

Cheers and happy new year to all of you.

Don't worry kargo he will come through for you   ;)  I imagine it's been a busy time for him but thats no excuse for not keeping in contact with you, give him another nudge mate and see how you go, sure it will get sorted  :)

Worry not, like my pal sgt said, Toro will come through for you. He could still be on vacation, you know Xmas and new year and all... ;)

Yep, plus he has some hot selling specials on his site, and I believe these are getting quite a lot of orders...

I've an order for 4 watches and getting the QC pics of them 1 week distance one to the other :D

I´m afraid thats exactly what will happen - but is it not okay to pull out of a deal if the QC pics show something different than the pictures on the website?

I didn't think our TD's did refunds. All I've read is "pick a different watch" after you pay. This will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one I will watch with great interest , as I have been waiting since the start of Dec. For the new full. Ceramic Ap44roo all black .Every dealer said yep stock is 4 Days. So went with toz, and bought a few specials . All still held up because JF hasn't supplied. So yeH , twist on your experience And I pay Western Union .Toro will come through, perhaps choose a great Ap 15200, blue dial. But hell I'm AP addicted .Btw he has assured me I will have it all before Chinese New Year , which is when we all hang for supply.

Regards

TST

• 2 weeks later...

Moderator looking in to it now. Keep you posted ;-)

The date window on the QC pictures was not as shown on the pictures on the website - main reason for me canselling the order.... 

To that Torro wrote: "The watch have been changed production , all of them with wrong date window"...

Hmmmmm I'm watching this with interest. My dealings with Toro have been good so far, but as always there is always another story. My future dealings with Toro now on hold until this is resolved.

Mike has been helpfull - now Torro is answering for the first time in 1½ month!. But he is slick - doesnt help you out. Your problem!. Claim the money has been refunded - but somehow avoid to back it up with copy of deducted amount from his account, and haven´t been able to get a date of the claimed refund, even though asking several times for it. Everytime returning the ball to me - so it is up to me and my problem.

I have to conclude he is very slik and not at all helpfull - latest he just says I can claim a chargeback from my credit card bank. I think thats very late to make a claim - and just leaves me with another problem. :play_ball:

Can I recommend dealing with him again? No.

Should he still be a trusted dealer? I will leave that up to the moderaters.

My opinion - He thinks its much more funny recieving money than refunding it. You make the math...   :fool:

Edited by kargo

Some development now finally. Toro has given us SOME look into his account - and it seems there might be a refund on the 27 th of december 2014 on its way!    :balloon:

But before we let us carry away let me remind you of his answer to me:

On dec. 2 Torro wrote to me: "Already refunded"! But this is simply not correct - and have not been able to contact him since?!

And why all this fuzz first?    :huh: 

Well - benefit of doubt - I will now wait for a week - contact my bank and hope for the best. Let us all breathe in the mean time    :innocent: 

Thanks to Mod. Mike    :good: 

For sure Toro - but why did you not send me the account pictures in the first place. I asked for them all along and You didn´t answer me at all? .... and

on dec. 3 th. you wrote already refunded? When you actually first refunded on dec. 27 th.?    :confused: 

Well better late than never. Thanx again to you guys in here and mod Mike...

Sorry for wrong choise of words. Me being frustrated...