When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do you wear your watch to sleep?

wadawalnut

Hello,

I just got my first rep (H-Factory PAM177), and I absolutely love it! I love listening to it tick, and it's very comfortable to wear as well. I want to wear it to sleep for these reasons, and also because I don't really have any convenient place to leave my watch overnight, because my nightside table has a radio on it, and my desk has a computer and a printer, and I don't want my watch to get magnetized. So is it dangerous to wear it to sleep?

Thanks

When I go to sleep I put my watch in the winder. And like Droptopman already said, when traveling I put my watches (all of them) in the safe and I prefer a safe not at home. 3 years ago all my watches where stolen during a burglary so when I'm traveling they go behind good locks :D

When I go to sleep I put my watch in the winder. And like Droptopman already said, when traveling I put my watches (all of them) in the safe and I prefer a safe not at home. 3 years ago all my watches where stolen during a burglary so when I'm traveling they go behind good locks :D

Been there too stole everything those [censored]

But my reps i dont lock away because they are only reps even my 2000us LV i dont lock away

My gens are a Whole different story my Wife designed our home when we bought some land years ago and she was Nice to give me my own little secret ninja room with a build In safe its where We keep our watches jewellery Keys to my car etc

But bought a Cheap safe after our burglary with some Cheap stuff In it not hidden that Well so if T happens again they May Think when they find it they hit The jackpot a idea some great guys gave me right here on rwg :D

Been there too stole everything those [censored]

But my reps i dont lock away because they are only reps even my 2000us LV i dont lock away

My gens are a Whole different story my Wife designed our home when we bought some land years ago and she was Nice to give me my own little secret ninja room with a build In safe its where We keep our watches jewellery Keys to my car etc

But bought a Cheap safe after our burglary with some Cheap stuff In it not hidden that Well so if T happens again they May Think when they find it they hit The jackpot a idea some great guys gave me right here on rwg :D

I like the idea of a ninja room mate..  :ph34r:

Great tip, thanks for sharing S.!

I also got a safe at my local bank, it's insured for 100k so I can store some watches over there as well :)

I like the idea of a ninja room mate.. :ph34r:

Great tip, thanks for sharing S.!

I also got a safe at my local bank, it's insured for 100k so I can store some watches over there as well :)

Nice In Denmark our safe's In The banks are not insured at all they are at own risk since no one knows whats In Them accept The owner but never been a robbery In my time where they went after The private boxes guess its to hard

But yeah its Nice Just Dont tell anybody about my ninja room or i Will have to kill you :ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 1

Nice In Denmark our safe's In The banks are not insured at all they are at own risk since no one knows whats In Them accept The owner but never been a robbery In my time where they went after The private boxes guess its to hard

But yeah its Nice Just Dont tell anybody about my ninja room or i Will have to kill you :ph34r: :ph34r:

Why paying for a safe at a bank when it isn't insured, in that case you are better of with a ninja room ;) 

Yes, I don't like having a bedside clock, they're too bright and light up the entire bedroom so I wear my watch to bed instead. As I wear my watches in a rotation all of my watches must have great lume to qualify or else I will flip it for something that does.

Then I get to listen to my wife comment on how my "glowy watch" is making the entire room bright!

:partytime:

• Like 1

As jpz said I can´t stand loud ticking clocks in the bedroom, neither glowing electronic ones and the phone screen is too bright so I like to have a nice, well-lumed automatic to check the time. Sometimes on the wrist, sometimes on the bedside table but always somewhere I can just grab it.  

Guest baleinedessable

Never. And we never know what kind of metal/steel those watches are made from.. I try to remove it for the 6h of sleep, and MAYBE avoid any poisoning contamination lol

Never do........wait ........unless I'm really worse for wear after a night out then I have once or twice lol  :inverted:  

I don't like waking up in the morning with an imprint on my wrist or worse still a scratch on it from tossing and turning in the night ;)  I've only just gotten used to wearing my watch on my left wrist after years wearing it on the right nver mind in bed too....... :partytime: