When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An open reply to the newbies who PMed me recently asking about the best sub (and other best stuff)

Legend

Well some how I missed this one, don't venture into my PM box guys it's most likely the reason I missed this thread aside from noobs evil must be kept at bay.

"YOU! One of the poison posse, who keeps telling me "Bro you need to get this and that Rolex, go read up on the history, once you go down the Rolex road you'll never turn back." :D"

Guilty as charged the original posse member been trying for years. Together we must bring brother Legend into the understated light of the vintage Rolex from which few return and then again why would you.

• Like 1

Mike, sorry to confess, but most of those noob questions were from me!!!!! But I do at least say "thank you kind sir and have a wonderful week"

Seriously though, I got one a couple of days ago, wanting to know the most gen like of the AP ROO's. Then asked if the 44 mm FC was the best. Why in the world would he ask me? A little over a year ago, I couldn't spell AP much less know anything about them. All these guys have to do is visit the AP forums on RWG,RG and RWI and use the damn search function, and they would get all the info they need.

But hopefully relief is on the horizon. As soon as you appoint Legend to the official position of QC photo advisor and question answerer, our problems will be solved. Please create a link directly to his PM box so that the poor little noobs won't have to search for anything. Thank you in advance Legend for rescuing all of us from this thankless task, we have thrown off the shackles and are free at last!!!-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...