When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Explorer II 216570 Noob Ultimate Black dial vs Gen White dial

jion

I got it from a local noob dealer here. The advantage of getting from him is I can touch, feel and try on the watches :)

Nothing is better than buying a rep from a local dealer.

Im lucky not living near one though cos i'd spend my entire saving on reps if i were.

The quality of those noob explorer II is getting more and more scarily high eh!

• Like 1

Nothing is better than buying a rep from a local dealer.

Im lucky not living near one though cos i'd spend my entire saving on reps if i were.

The quality of those noob explorer II is getting more and more scarily high eh!

Totally agree with you. I try not to visit him too much. I walked out with a new purchase every time I walked in.

Does the noob bezel have the same "sun ray" kind of effect like the gen one ? Thats what is attracting me the most on the explorer models and a reason why I can't decide on getting the noob rep yet :) .. Would be glad for some input on that. The gen is quite a beater eh :D

Does the noob bezel have the same "sun ray" kind of effect like the gen one ? Thats what is attracting me the most on the explorer models and a reason why I can't decide on getting the noob rep yet :) .. Would be glad for some input on that. The gen is quite a beater eh :D ?

Yes, it does have that sun ray effect. The gen belongs to my colleague, it's his beater. He still think mine is a gen ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...