When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1016 Explorer Dial interest - final printing

whoopy12

Hey all,

Ever since the original run sold, I’ve received a bunch of inquires on whether a second batch of 1016 explorer dials would be created. While I didn’t plan on making any more dials, I will be making one last batch of 1016 explorer dials exclusively (sorry, no other models will be made) if the demand is high enough. I would be making 30 total dials, but would need 20 dials accounted for to start printing.

The original design has been tweaked so the text/details will be thinner than the original run (which was a bit too thick). The 1016 design that will be printed was hand traced from a genuine dial, and then further edited and refined in a vector program to get optimal printing results once the cliche is made. As before, dials will come unlumed, so you can apply glowing or non-glowing lume.

If anyone is interested in a 1016 dial, kindly start a list below and add your username. Once the list/orders are filled, I estimate that the dials will be finished/in transit in 60-90 days. Dials will each be $179. First 5 members to sign up will receive a $10 discount.

Previous dial version can be seen below. As mentioned earlier, it will be the same 1016 variant, but with thinner printing :)

To clarify, this is not a sales post, just want to gauge interest! 

Special thanks to bangalter for getting this rolling

Update: And the most prestigious gold star for tomhorn ;)

1. bangalter
2. bangalter
3. ww12345
4. gmg_3
5. droptopman
6. REPPIN
7. Dpap
8. Dieselpower
9. Lo'
10. Listentoyoureyes
11. IAN2109
12. Ihooq

Will it fit 1570 Gen movement?
Thanks!

Sent from Hell

The feet are for ETA, but you can use dial dots if you want to use it with another movement