When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep or Gen

Guest REPPIN

I am finally able to be able to comment, after learning a bit from my friend @folex.

Rep, looking at the pearl and insert

Im on ur side buddy :) you learn quickly, genius bro.

Gen AR is colorless. Look at the cyclops. It isnt colorless.

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

Guest baleinedessable

Rep.

Pearl seems off, date window is tight..

Nice SELs though.

Just the fact we can arguing about it tells that you can be very happy with a quality rep :)

Guest MoneyBags

Its a Rolex assumed fake first that's why one should buy a Gen   Does not cost much to wear the real thing past the initial investment. It's like currency on your wrist. Always worth $1000-$1200 less than you paid. So its costing you three funky reps to wear the real thing and in five years when the new one goes up you can get even more of your money back. 

The way I see it. If you have to ask , it's likely a fake. Most Rolexes in the wild are assumed fake. The most replicated watch ever.

BTW That is a REP in a few ways.

Edited by MoneyBags

Guest MoneyBags

Yep no such Thing as a fake watch only genuine reproductions :D

When the movement and steel used is exactly the same I will call it a reproduction. Otherwise it's a fake.

When the movement and steel used is exactly the same I will call it a reproduction. Otherwise it's a fake.

No they are genuine allright i have one right on my wrist right now it shows time = a genuine Real watch ;)

What does the movement look like? That should be the real tell, unless the previous owner was building a real franken with a gen movement.

And Beachcomber I agree, perhaps another Kermit in the making!! ;) The fearless, feckless, foolish frogs are invading!! :frog1: