When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer questions

cameltotem

any decent spring bar tool will do just fine

avoid mounting the new strap from the top to minimize scratches and wear on the case lugs

please do NOT wind your rep, the internals aren't the same quality as the gen for obvious reasons

if all is up to spec, a few twirls in your palm - face down, azz up - are all it should take to get the movement going

once running, gently pull out the crown and set the time, then slip it back like you'd do a virgin and move the date forwards to the current date

DO NOT adjust the date between the hours of 10 and 2, safest to move the hands to 6 o clock before you engage the date's quickset

• 3 weeks later...

any decent spring bar tool will do just fine

avoid mounting the new strap from the top to minimize scratches and wear on the case lugs

please do NOT wind your rep, the internals aren't the same quality as the gen for obvious reasons

if all is up to spec, a few twirls in your palm - face down, azz up - are all it should take to get the movement going

once running, gently pull out the crown and set the time, then slip it back like you'd do a virgin and move the date forwards to the current date

DO NOT adjust the date between the hours of 10 and 2, safest to move the hands to 6 o clock before you engage the date's quickset

Im guessing this is satire?

Uhhh...this applies to basically any Navitimer rep, as almost all use an A7750 or similar mechanical chrono movement. Are you trolling, or.....

Ummm no.  "…please do NOT wind your rep, the internals aren't the same quality as the gen for obvious reasons…"  

The response didn't specifically refer to 7750's or Navitimers to me it read like a general commentary about all rep watches.   Honestly thought he might have been

joking.

I give up. Chronoluvv knows all about Breitling reps and I know a bit. You DO NOT want to handwind an A7750. Good luck with your time bomb if you wish to do so.

??? I don't know who you are talikng to, but I think you are arguing with yourself.

Edited by Keithl

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get it to change time!?

Pulled out the crown and changed the date and that worked but nothing happens when i try to change the time. Tried pulling the crown out and in.

EDIT

I solved it, there was apparently two positions on the crown. giggle.gif 

Edited by cameltotem