When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received my PAM 111 Noob (and later 372 + 113)

Silwer

By service you mean oiling?

Also, is it worth to attempt waterproofing this watch? Can it be done?

I'd assume he by service meant a proper disassembly of the movement, cleaning of the parts and after that lubrication and tuning (typically with help of a timegrapher).

Re waterproofing I'd dare to say that all better reps can be waterproofed, at least to 3 atm. Greasing of gaskets, installation of new/extra o-rings are a couple of actions.

Note, say above being far from a watchmaker as you might understand :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone please provide a link as to where I can purchase one of these Panerais?  Thanks for any assistance.  All the links I click on the "Dealers" page seem to have been shut down.

Watchbrah, I saw your post after I posted.  I'll try your link.  Thanks.

Link above is correct one.

Straps:

I have two rep straps from Toro (rubber and asso). Black and dark brown strap were ordered from ebay. These are not very good ones. Black one looks bit cheap.

Also I have ordered two more straps from CB Straps (black snake skin and brown X-Mas ammo). You can find him from Facebook. Will post more photos, when I receive ordered straps from him.

Link above is correct one.

Straps:

I have two rep straps from Toro (rubber and asso). Black and dark brown strap were ordered from ebay. These are not very good ones. Black one looks bit cheap.

Also I have ordered two more straps from CB Straps (black snake skin and brown X-Mas ammo). You can find him from Facebook. Will post more photos, when I receive ordered straps from him.

I think torobravos got shut down. Anywhere else to order this exact watch?