When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Planet Ocean (Ceramic Bezel 45mm)

wiz83

I tried order a v6.5 HBB, but Ryan said it's out of stock, and has no idea how long it'd take to restock.

And since then, I've been trying to search for a good PO. I'm looking at this one : http://intime.co/product.php?id_product=1413

No where in the link states which factory/version the watch is made. Without that info, I can't even find reviews. I've read about Noob, V6F, BP, etc.

Is this the best version out there ? Not that I don't want to do a search, but there are so many PO related post, and it's almost impossible for me to identify which factory it's from.

Only info I know is it's Miyota movement, and it's no-hacking. I wonder how the seconds are accurately adjusted ? But I know Miyota makes great movements too, but this is a low-beat. Shouldn't be much of a problem if its face itself is as close to gen as possible, wouldn't be taking off the watch from my wrist much.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by wiz83

There are plenty of V's threads around, but I think the general opinion is the Noob is better. However, the decorated movement puts a different spin on it & makes you less afraid to hand it over in the pub for someone to examine. Personally, I've got the Noob pumpkin with closed caseback.

The only thing that's bothering me is the non-hacking movement. I'm an ass for accurate seconds, I always match my seconds to my computer's internet sync'ed time just so that I have the most accurate time ever. This non-hacking movement will be a bit of a pain, but I've read that these Miyotas are super reliable. If the power-reserve low, I could do a back-hacking.

I'm seriously considering this one ... but of course I'd prefer to have a non-open-back-case on reps, that's why I love my AP ROO Diver V7 so much. Hehehe ... not afraid to hand it over when someone asks for it ... :)