When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 16750 search has ended : ) ...

projectologist

Mine says hello, from one year earlier, 94XXXXX Serial, 1986

Yours looks great. Looks like it's brand new. You will enjoy it, they are great watches.

Glad  I bought mine several years ago, they have gone up a bunch since I got mine. It got a good polywatch crystal polish since that photo!!

post-327-0-87468800-1424289409_thumb.jpg

Mine says hello, from one year earlier, 94XXXXX Serial, 1986

Yours looks great. Looks like it's brand new. You will enjoy it, they are great watches.

Glad  I bought mine several years ago, they have gone up a bunch since I got mine. It got a good polywatch crystal polish since that photo!!

attachicon.gifDSCF0796a.jpg

Damn... now when I see a nice example like yours with a Pepsi insert, I start looking for a nice one FS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Big congrats! Just accepted one myself, but chose for the matte dial. 

my only regret is that I should have went for an r series 16750 matte dial. Oh well you live and learn great pieces you guys have there. A 1675/16750 is ddefinitely watch you need to go gen on. The rep cases never mimic it's thin gen counterpart

WG surrounds were introduced in 1984, an R serial would definately not be right for a matte dial. Ther was one topic on TZ a few years back from a guy posting a pic of an R 16750 with matte dial and paperwork, that is the only one that I've ever seen posted.

It's likely impossible. The problem with a piece like that is conformation. Rolex serials can be minefields.