When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What a pain!

WCM21_88

Like I said in the original post DW's coronets have vertical feet on them where as the gens horizontal, let me tell you filing those tiny things down was not super easy haha I used a 3M spraymount as @ceejay recommended. With the help of my sturdy hands, some rodico and fine tweezers and needles tada!!

Well here's a sneak peak, wish I could say she was finished but unfortunately she's not, I have two 6263 bezels one being a phong and the one mounted an older DW, phongs was a little to tight to put in at the moment resulting in cracking my Clark's tropic 21 so I'll be replacing that, went ahead and put the DW on for now, my hour counter hand shifted to the left twice once I had it completely assembled and to top all of it off for what ever reason the movement sits just a tad off to where my pushers wouldn't engage my chrono! Haha it's all part of the game I guess...nonetheless I'm enjoying every bit of the trouble shooting, as frustrating as it can be.

b1d1d4c9a3c465da0fa11d38249ed64d.jpg

e10292058acf6f620fe39a039528cd96.jpg

cf457756f9b8e9d4a6e13a9719ec5c70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk