When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stingray/Python cord bracelet with AP

doc0005

Doc,

You never cease to amaze me, you have produced some absolutely beautiful pieces. First the rings, and now this bracelet. My hat's off to you sir, you are a true craftsman.  I bet there are tons of women who would love this bracelet, including my wife. Of course then  I would have to buy her a matching AP watch!! ;)

Thanks for all. This is hobby. I'm driven by passion. I like to make different and challenging thinks however I'm not jeweler, just make hand sketch on paper, them 3D model.

Currently my jeweler make me first prototype with gray python leather cord. I love to have it.

The claps is redesigned. This is old claps. Looks good but hard to put in/take off. Designed different claps which is netter match bracelet and easy to wear.

I'm thinking to make matching bracelet for my BB too without diamonds. The hardware should be black titanium or DLC-ed titanium with yellow ceramic logo without diamonds.

Already have several color python and stingray leather cords.

Wow !!!!

Beautiful bracelet

You really have great taste

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kindly pm me the price if possible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have any price yet. I don't know how much will be cost me finally. I just designed and want to have it.

My sample for myself will be ready beginning of March.

Orderd to make with gray python leather cord, bead blasted white gold / polished on side.

The claps is designed and contain also 18 real D-F VS quality diamonds.

This piece very manly and completely unique. Not knocked off from any other bracelets.

Designed around 10-15 different python/stingray leather cord bracelets. This one which I like most. 

AP inspired stingray bracelet. This is final design so far. Interesting part here the claps.

I will have my first version from pure white gold soon.
I will play with python / stingray color before I will make final assembly. Below picture with black/gray stingray.
I will make matt top part where is the AP monogram.

image3_zpseshcmaic.png

• Like 1

The definition of a teaser: Someone who shows you something very desirable, but does not name the price. :lol:

I see the talent Mr Doc0005, but I want to see the price soon too. ;)

I couldn't have said it any better. My paypal is waiting Doc ;) Edited by versaceboy54

I agree as well, posting all these delicious objects is wonderful and definitely appreciated. I would suggest that when you post the "goodies" that you make it clear if this is a one off project and none will be offered for sale, or should it be something you might sell, you state that and either give folks a "ball park" price, or let everyone know that a price will be forthcoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear All, I really don't have price of this bracelet. I'm working on different python/ stingray bracelet design more than 3 moths.

I want to make really outstanding product, better than any existing on the market. I challenge myself.

What you see in design is currently 22 grams pure white gold and 32 pcs DF-VS diamonds.

Normally I do not show not finished product. Please do not take opine this is not finished yet just wanna show you this is under manufacturing.

To check this design I put to gray python leather cord, but probably not this will be the final cord. The python leather cord is manly but somehow stingray looks good too.

AP%20top%20matt_zpseedkp8wz.jpg

The top part where the AP letter want to make matt brushed and side will be polished. The wholes what you see on the side is guiding whole for diamond paving. Currently sent to stone paver to fit diamonds.

Below my stingray leather cord what I have so far.

image1_zpsulfkqls6.jpg

To be honest I'm not happy with this setup and probably will redesign the claps for small lighter cheaper without diamonds but should be very good and easy put in take off.

I really don"t have a final price yet and whatever I say should be changed regarding design change. First version probably will have in 2 weeks ready.

I would be more happy collect "free idea" about which color of stingray or python leather cord do you like

You should have an option without diamonds bud

I agree, when you add the diamonds to the gold, it's probably going to be out of the range of most folks. On the other hand, if you replace the diamonds with white sapphires or colored gemstones, or have and option with no stones, then you are in the ballpark.

I think it looks great, and I might be interested in one for my wife.

Also how does that clasp work? It looks too big for the bracelet, sort of overpowers the top part. Also the first clasp, which I'm sure was just something to use temporarily, looks like the bracelet could come apart pretty easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalko

The first claps is ok. Not go apart. Looks good to Me too. My problem was with first claps you need to move One side of leather cord more Than 90 degree. You cannot put IT alone. You need assistance, (wife, girlfriend,...)

The current claps looks good, but really overpower the top hardware. The claps also have 16 diamonds. Looks good but to big for me. I will redesign the claps for little ligther, cheaper. Also not should be to small. Need to keep leather cord stady in place.

I spent more Than 1 months with top hardware design variant and designed 4-5 different claps so far.

I have no idea how many of you playing with design and real pure / gold and top quality diamonds.

I put my time after work. I also invest almost all my earned money from my 9 hours daily job to this passion.

Sent from my iPhone 6G using Tapatalk

I agree as well, posting all these delicious objects is wonderful and definitely appreciated. I would suggest that when you post the "goodies" that you make it clear if this is a one off project and none will be offered for sale, or should it be something you might sell, you state that and either give folks a "ball park" price, or let everyone know that a price will be forthcoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you really Want to by AP bracelet for your wife? Playing with designs and designed around 30 different bracelets:) there are some special for womans too:)

Do you really Want to by AP bracelet for your wife? Playing with designs and designed around 30 different bracelets:) there are some special for womans too:)

He, and I, and I am sure there are others.

Open shop here already Doc! ;)

Currently I make one but I see I have claps design issue. The current claps is so big for this design.

Probably I will use this claps for myself for my right hand because I like design and quality.

For top motive I will make new claps matching design and little smaller without diamonds.

Maybe all you know the design and manufacturing is 2 different world. During manufacturing always some challenging issue popup which should be fixed.

I play with my money, not because I'm rich guy because I like to make something new, different and high quality.

Finally everything will be aligned just need time and money of course persistent dedication too :)

I would love to hear which color bracelet do you like best?

Red, gray, blue, yellow, black... Please give me free idea :g:

Python cord or stigray?

• Like 1

Currently I make one but I see I have claps design issue. The current claps is so big for this design.

Probably I will use this claps for myself for my right hand because I like design and quality.

For top motive I will make new claps matching design and little smaller without diamonds.

Maybe all you know the design and manufacturing is 2 different world. During manufacturing always some challenging issue popup which should be fixed.

I play with my money, not because I'm rich guy because I like to make something new, different and high quality.

Finally everything will be aligned just need time and money of course persistent dedication too :)

I would love to hear which color bracelet do you like best?

Red, gray, blue, yellow, black... Please give me free idea :g:

Python cord or stigray?

black and gray i would say. stingray i think would be best!