When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stingray/Python cord bracelet with AP

doc0005

Amazing ... You really have a talent for this stuff ... 

seriously you should look at this professionally ... 

am sure you will make a lot of people very happy that they are owning true pieces of art 

and you also may end up making a decent living out of it .. 

Amazing ... You really have a talent for this stuff ...

seriously you should look at this professionally ...

am sure you will make a lot of people very happy that they are owning true pieces of art

and you also may end up making a decent living out of it ..

Thanks. This is hobby for me.

Strive for perfection in everything I do.Take the best that exist and make it better.

When it does not exist design it.

In past 3.5 months design several bracelets. I have around 30 hand sketch too which is waiting for design.

I decided to make AP specific bracelet and "hash" style. I know all project take time for design, find relabel good material source, work out best technology for amazing quality, than start production and start come up challenges which need to be solved.

Some time need to rethink all from scratch. Material already used, new technology need to work out, maybe new design needed for maximum effect.

Just few bracelets what I designed. I have more:adoration:

Keacutepernyfotoacute%202015-03-10%20-%2

Sent from my iPhone 6G using Tapatalk

Edited by doc0005

I will take one of each :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Are you sure?  :huh: I made for hobby not for living.

The designs made for real gold and diamonds. Not that expensive than stingHD/PythonHD but there are around 30 grams pure golds and few carat diamonds in each.

Just for my satisfaction I'm going to design such fancy bracelets with black moving diamonds, because such bracelet not exist yet. Also thinking to make dancing diamonds bracelets design for woman's.

I have to many design idea but all design cost a lot. First I make hand sketch, than 3D model, when start make I need to create manufacturing 3D model which is different from design model.

Just playing around with design.

I also have idea for next 2-3 AP specific simple contemporary accessory  :)  which not exist yet. 

Dear forum mates. I have ready the design hardware ready. The final Product outcome is little amazing but little different Than on design.

Looks amazing to Me. I'm not good photographer. Currently i try with different type of cord. What i know looks much better on python cord Than on stingray. I will share picture when i will have good picture. Middle of next week i will have different type of bracelet made by Me.

Dear All, I have ready the Ap inspired bracelet. Unfortunately I can't take good picture. Tried many stingray cord and python cord. Looks good with natural python, light brown, gray, black - so conservative - glossy red.

In real live looks amazing good with red glossy python cord.

That looks very nice, however, just to critique, having AP appear  four times on the top is a little much. However, the overall design is really, really nice. I suppose incorporating the clasp into  the top portion solves the bulky clasp problem as well.

• 2 weeks later...

This bracelet made by professional jeweler. Stanless still is not jeweler material. They are working with fine materials and Technology and tools needed is completly different Than working with Fine materials.

• 4 weeks later...

At least sterling silver 925?! 

These bracelets are real jewelry, however I have one not finished 925 silver top motive similar to brown python cord bracelet, but little thinner. I can finish this one, but I need to make claps for this from silver.

Very nice!! I would buy one of those minus the bling! Great.

Very nice results ... the one thing that is unclear to me: are those for sale or will you do them for members on request? What price range are we talking about starting with a standard base, no diamonds, no precious metal???

Just curious, thx for coming back.

Dr. Theo

@madred7 - i didn't planned make any business with these bracelet on any watch forum. As I mentioned i have One bracelet parts from silver. Which i CAN put together. I didn't calculated any price and have no idea how much should be cost. I CAN make IT on request however i don't have information about sales policy here.

• 7 months later...

Very nice design doc0005, as an AP lover and designer myself kudos to you! I actually found this post through google when looking for python/stingray bracelets on the market after finding out how tasteless and OP (read overpriced) StingHD's stuff is. Then I saw this pic and my reaction was 'nice!' 

• 2 weeks later...