When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member Mamazung, reported as scammer on RWI/RG

Legend

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/205611-FS-Pam127-E-Fiddy-quot-by-DSN-Heavy-Modded

Guys, we were alerted to this scammer's dishonest ways by my friend and fellow member Paristoto.

I think Mike on a Bike is looking into this currently but meanwhile, please be extremely cautious when communicating with, or dealing with this individual. I am unsure if he is banned yet on RWG but I would ask fellow RWGers to please be aware of this seller and his scam tactics. 

A lot going on lately guys we have what three bans in the last week that's a bundle for us. Looking at other boards this is all over and on the rise so remember buy the seller not the watch and do not sell to just anyone either. We are not as busy as other boards for the most part and most of us know each other or at least by reputation so be careful stepping outside of that very careful. IMHO we have the best feedback system so use it and do your research guy says he's active RG, RWI, RWG Bz go looking for him read his posts, topics. Lack of due diligence will get you every time.

PS everyone who is selling /buying should be a member on all above to vet people, period.

• Like 1

A lot going on lately guys we have what three bans in the last week that's a bundle for us. Looking at other boards this is all over and on the rise so remember buy the seller not the watch and do not sell to just anyone either. We are not as busy as other boards for the most part and most of us know each other or at least by reputation so be careful stepping outside of that very careful. IMHO we have the best feedback system so use it and do your research guy says he's active RG, RWI, RWG Bz go looking for him read his posts, topics. Lack of due diligence will get you every time.

PS everyone who is selling /buying should be a member on all above to vet people, period.

this is well said, Mike.

The guy who tried to scam multiple members for this TC 16610 gave me the sh1ts again.

Thanks for the admin team for looking out for us day in and day out!

• Like 2