When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHOLESALE BUY.....TRIP TO GZ

zeus

Hallo  ,

I am planning to go to GZ . 
I am looking for  wholesale buy and to establish a long time cooperation . I have a few questions and need your advise :

1. Is it possible to contact the rep watch factorys ? I'm looking forward to buy directly from them.
2. Can anyone  suggest me some dealers to cooperate with (i dont talk about the allready well known  TD ).
3. Anybody else with the same experience ?

Thank you ...

Forget it...been there twice....it's just a huge chaos....unless you're Chinese you are out of the game!

Ok thank's but there must be some kind of super wholesaler in GZ , i'm wondering all this people from other countrys(except China)who sell replicas trough internet must buy in wholesale basis and not from any street ventors .

Anyway ,thank you for the info !

Edited by zeus

What are your intentions? are you buying a boatload of reps to wear or you planning to resell? If you go to puretime's page, they have a wholesale sister site called watch station. Their prices are a whole lot better than puretime, but there are some serious caveats. You need to read their "FAQ's page carefully. They do not guarantee shipping or offer any warranty on their watches. They are very up front and clear about this, so if you don't read it and your watches get seized, lost or come in with problems  or DOA, they are yours. In other words when the package gets turned over to the PO in China, they are done, period. And they only take WU or Bank transfers, so forget about opening a PayPal dispute, because there won't be any PayPal.

Here is the link to their website: http://watch-station.co/

What are your intentions? are you buying a boatload of reps to wear or you planning to resell? If you go to puretime's page, they have a wholesale sister site called watch station. Their prices are a whole lot better than puretime, but there are some serious caveats. You need to read their "FAQ's page carefully. They do not guarantee shipping or offer any warranty on their watches. They are very up front and clear about this, so if you don't read it and your watches get seized, lost or come in with problems  or DOA, they are yours. In other words when the package gets turned over to the PO in China, they are done, period. And they only take WU or Bank transfers, so forget about opening a PayPal dispute, because there won't be any PayPal.

Here is the link to their website: http://watch-station.co/

Thank you panerai153......I know this option ,but i deeply believe that prices in GZ are far cheaper .

Thnx anyway !