When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I believe TC is now shipping LV bezels....

mule play

I just received a USPS tracking number from TC....and the only item due is one of his new production LV bezels. See his site for more information. I believe these to be the finest LV bezels next to gen.

...and it has only been two years!

Yes he has shipped some of the new lv inserts. I got one but it was shipped directly to my WS who is working on the piece. Not using it though I sourced a gen lv insert.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.

I just received a USPS tracking number from TC....and the only item due is one of his new production LV bezels. See his site for more information. I believe these to be the finest LV bezels next to gen.

...and it has only been two years!

Where can we order these bezel inserts?

Apologies.  BEZEL INSERT, is what I meant to write.  I have not received it yet, but I will post unmounted pictures when it comes in.  The insert will fit into any existing TC Sub bezel.

I bought one second hand and not really thrilled about ripping the clark / wm pearl combo out. The light color insert has grown on me and TC LV is def darker.

I had asked TC about buying separately and said he does not have enough stock for single insert sales and just enough for complete Lv watchs at this time. He also said it would be listed on his parts page when he has enough to sell parts.