When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot replica movements?

millemiglia88

Hello all,

could someone tell me whats is the difference between these two movements?

http://www.replicaha...lica-watch.html

http://www.qualitysw...atch684419.html

And in case you buy a replica if you would buy some not to complicated movement like 7750 or it doesn matter if you have tourbillion replica or just some watch with 7750 movement.

Thank you a lot!

Edited by millemiglia88

Both of those sites are scam sites. There is no such thing as a Swiss replica, or an Austrian tourbilion movement.

If you actually got something even resembling what was in the pictures, I'd be shocked. Regardless, it would be made in China and with a Chinese movement.

Go to one of the trusted dealers listed here and try to find what you are looking for.

Edited by tomhorn

WOW!! You are asking about a books worth of questions right off the bat.

First off, both of those sites you linked to are scam sites. You will pay those people big dollars and get a 50 USD junk street vendor quality watch, if you get a watch at all. If you want a replica, take mine and most everyone here's advice, buy from a trusted dealer on this or the other reputable Replica sites, RWI, RepGeek, or RWG.bz. If you want to donate your money, I can send you my PayPal address and you can send it to me. I'll put you on my Christmas card list and at least you will get a nice card every Christmas!!

My advice to you sir, is before you buy any replicas, you need to do a lot of reading and research. There are lots of discussions here that will answer your questions. Here is my take on buying replicas and movements. The simpler the watch and movement the better chance it will be reliable. that is not a 100% guarantee, because these are replicas, and most of the movements are replica movements, which means that they are copies of ETA Swiss movements, they are not ETA Swiss movements. So if you buy say a Hublot replica with a copy of the ETA 2824 or 2836 movement it should be OK, As you go further up the line of complications, the more likely they are going to be troublesome. So the next in line would be a chronograph model which uses the A7750 movement. If you buy a chronograph with the seconds dial/hand at the 9 o'clock position, commonly referred to sec@9 , that is the normal position for the 7750 seconds hand, it should be OK as well. You will not get and ETA 7750 movement in any rep watch today. No matter what those scam sites tell you. ETA 7750 movements are hard to get and the price is more that 300 USD for a movement, so the rep manufacturers are not going to put a 300 USD movement in a 500 USD watch! So the next step up the line are chronographs with the seconds hand in a different position. These would be the Rolex Daytonas with the seconds at 6 (Sec@6) and the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore (AP ROO) models with the seconds at 12 (sec@12) . These are what we commonly refer to as "time bomb" movements because they have a history of problems. Some people say that they have had several watches with these movements with no problems, but personally, I have 5 AP ROO's, and three of them have been trouble free, and the other two have been nightmares. So, personally, until you get a little more experience with replica watches, and get to know people who can repair your watch if it breaks, I would stay away from these movements. Stick to the simple non chronograph movements or the watches that have the A7750 movement but the seconds hand is in the correct position (Sec@9)

AFA tourbillion movements, I have no experience, never owned one, and I don't know of a single rep repair person who will work on these movements. I believe that Seagull makes a pretty reliable Tourbillion movement, but I don't think it is used in  rep watches unless it's the really high end  ones that are around 1k. Another problem with these, most of these watches sell for a couple of hundred thousand dollars, so are you able to pull one of those off. all it takes is one of your buddies to see your watch, Google Hublot Tourbillion, and partner, your busted!!! So unless you are driving a Ferrari or equivalent, or just flew in on your private jet, I would stay away from watches like the tourbillion.    

• Like 2

First off, both of those sites you linked to are scam sites. You will pay those people big dollars and get a 50 USD junk street vendor quality watch, if you get a watch at all. If you want a replica, take mine and most everyone here's advice, buy from a trusted dealer on this or the other reputable Replica sites, RWI, RepGeek, or RWG.bz. If you want to donate your money, I can send you my PayPal address and you can send it to me. I'll put you on my Christmas card list and at least you will get a nice card every Christmas!!

My advice to you sir, is before you buy any replicas, you need to do a lot of reading and research. There are lots of discussions here that will answer your questions. Here is my take on buying replicas and movements. The simpler the watch and movement the better chance it will be reliable. that is not a 100% guarantee, because these are replicas, and most of the movements are replica movements, which means that they are copies of ETA Swiss movements, they are not ETA Swiss movements. So if you buy say a Hublot replica with a copy of the ETA 2824 or 2836 movement it should be OK, As you go further up the line of complications, the more likely they are going to be troublesome. So the next in line would be a chronograph model which uses the A7750 movement. If you buy a chronograph with the seconds dial/hand at the 9 o'clock position, commonly referred to sec@9 , that is the normal position for the 7750 seconds hand, it should be OK as well. You will not get and ETA 7750 movement in any rep watch today. No matter what those scam sites tell you. ETA 7750 movements are hard to get and the price is more that 300 USD for a movement, so the rep manufacturers are not going to put a 300 USD movement in a 500 USD watch! So the next step up the line are chronographs with the seconds hand in a different position. These would be the Rolex Daytonas with the seconds at 6 (Sec@6) and the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore (AP ROO) models with the seconds at 12 (sec@12) . These are what we commonly refer to as "time bomb" movements because they have a history of problems. Some people say that they have had several watches with these movements with no problems, but personally, I have 5 AP ROO's, and three of them have been trouble free, and the other two have been nightmares. So, personally, until you get a little more experience with replica watches, and get to know people who can repair your watch if it breaks, I would stay away from these movements. Stick to the simple non chronograph movements or the watches that have the A7750 movement but the seconds hand is in the correct position (Sec@9)

AFA tourbillion movements, I have no experience, never owned one, and I don't know of a single rep repair person who will work on these movements. I believe that Seagull makes a pretty reliable Tourbillion movement, but I don't think it is used in  rep watches unless it's the really high end  ones that are around 1k. Another problem with these, most of these watches sell for a couple of hundred thousand dollars, so are you able to pull one of those off. all it takes is one of your buddies to see your watch, Google Hublot Tourbillion, and partner, your busted!!! So unless you are driving a Ferrari or equivalent, or just flew in on your private jet, I would stay away from watches like the tourbillion.    

Thank you, 

I appreciate such a long answer. I think I udnderstand most of what you typed.

But can you explain to me what does the first sentence mean "You are asking about a books worth of questions right off the bat." an whats also mean this:so are you able to pull one of those off. all it takes is one of your buddies to see your watch, Google Hublot Tourbillion, and partner, your busted.

Thank you very much.

And please, I ordered last week Ingersoll black skeleton model bison - this is also a kind of [censored] watch or is it a real company?:-)

Both of those sites are scam sites. There is no such thing as a Swiss replica, or an Austrian tourbilion movement.

If you actually got something even resembling what was in the pictures, I'd be shocked. Regardless, it would be made in China and with a Chinese movement.

Go to one of the trusted dealers listed here and try to find what you are looking for.

Thank you,

but where can I find trusted dealers here where I could buy any Hublot watch? Iam new here sorry for asking:-)

At this video it doesnt look bad...but of course there is quartz system so the hands are moving "electrically" but case and strap look good you think I wouldnt get watch like this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Qx_c00cBg

Edited by millemiglia88

At this video it doesnt look bad...but of course there is quartz system so the hands are moving "electrically" but case and strap look good you think I wouldnt get watch like this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Qx_c00cBg

And here this is Seagull..do you believa it is asian seagull or are they lying? http://www.purehorloge.com/hublot/hublot-big-bang-skeleton-tourbillon-ss-ceramic-bezel-on-black-rubber-strap-sku2750.html

http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

Thank you,

but where can I find trusted dealers here where I could buy any Hublot watch? Iam new here sorry for asking:-)

Go to this section: http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/you will find a list of each of the trusted dealers here.

The site you listed above is not the real puretime site. This is a site that basically was cloned from the real site, but it's not puretime. It's probably a scam site, but It's certainly not one of our trusted dealers. Here is puretime's link this is to the Hublot page. http://pure-time.com/category/hublot/?sort=Price&direction=DESC

Some of the other questions are related to slang that's used by native English speakers "Asking about a book's worth of questions right off the bat" loosely translated " All the questions you are asking could fill a book, right off the bat" means asking them quickly and all at once.

And "all it takes is one of your buddies to see your watch, Google Hublot Tourbillion, and partner, your busted" means if one of your friends sees your watch and uses Google (popular search engine on the internet) to look up the Hublot Tourbillion, he will see that it is a 200,000 USD plus watch. "You are busted" simply is slang for he will know that it is a fake watch, and he will let you know that he knows you are wearing a fake watch.

Ciao,

www.pure-time.com is ok, also ok is intime.co (yes co, not com) witch is trusted dealer on other forums like RWI, ok is www.ttw8888.com ok is www.torobravos2014.com, ok is Sead (he doesn't have a site but you can find him under Supermirror sub forum) etc etc.

As suggested keep it simple, prefer Asian Eta over supposedly Swiss Eta (you will pay more for dirty old ETA made with mixed Chinese and Old Swiss parts), always ask for confirmation that what you want is in stock before to pay (a watch visible on a site and reported as "in stock" does NOT necessarily mean that it is in stock...).

Ah and if you live in a custom with problematic customs (Germany, Switzerland, Italy etc) be aware that many dealers do transhipping so that you get the parcel from a comunitarian country.

Most important suggestion: read at least all the posts pinned here and in the welcome forum to start with correct steps.

'notte

Oh thank you very much. I am from the czech republic. Its a small country in the middle of Europe:-)

I have to say now that Iam lost in all the types af movements.

Some watch has: asian 2824 clone 25J, asian 8850, asian 8850 valjoux?

I think I can choose the watch according the type od movement, in case there are big wuality differences between them.

I would like to know if they mean by asian 8850 and asian 8850 is the same or is different movement type?

Thank you very much for important imformations.

Hi, I am from Milan, I perfectly know where is Czech republic: I've walked through all Prague, killed my legs on the Eiffel replica tower, and I remember your beers, those nice little bars near Carlo's bridge, your gorgeous women and my secret desire is to lie with Markéta Štroblová ;)

Back in topic: there is no 8850... There is 7750, which is standard chrono with the subdials originally in this way: eta7750layout2011.jpg

Then you may find it this way too, which is fine too but the date is lower than on the gen because of the extra gears added to relocate the subdials:

tv.jpg

Then there are the problematic ones with sec@6 (you see that the dial of the little seconds always running is near 6 on the main dial):

Daytona-Rolex-Replica-Acciaio-Inox-quadrIWC-Portuguese-Chrono-Automatic-Replica-

Or sec @12:

A7668B-AP.JPG

More on the chrono there is the rare and complex 7751:

7900de6f8842894f83e7dd11761f45a143f8b5f4

Then there is the 7753 (recognize it by the subdial configuration and the date set pusher around 10 on the case):

DSCF2058-640x640.jpg

These are all auomatic ones (they get charged with wrist movements).

Reliable chrono, but handwind (you need to charge it every day or two) are the ones based on Venus 75 (sometimes also called Lemania or even 25j):

Replica-Daytona-Paul-Newman-acciaio-Inox

panerai-380x570.jpg

Which has this amazing look behind:

IMG_7317-1024x768.JPG

Edited by GenTLe
  • Like 1

Staying in the handwind area, very reliable and beautiful are the 6497 (named asian Unitas or Eta 6497 or 17j):

507.1bblem.jpg

And 6498:

Parnis%20watch%20H-0055A_1.jpg

Only difference is where the running seconds are placed.

Behind is like this:

mwc1back.jpg

You can find around also modified versions like this "regulateur":

SinnRegulator1.jpg

About the automatic non chrono: normally go for:

Miyota 9015 (time + date and 28.8kBPH),

Asian ETA 2824 (time + date and 28.8kBPH, sometimes used without the date, showing only time like in the Tudor heritage ranger)

Asian ETA 2836 (time + day + date and 28.8kBPH often used without the day, showing only date and time like in the Rolex submarines date).

The good thing of these are that are repairable and generally reliable.

Then there are the cheap 21j (practically copy of Miyota 8210) which are running at 21.6kBPH so the send hand is a bit less smooth moving around than the 28.8kBPH.

With 21j if you break it, you replace it.

Then various other versions like Chinese manufactured 23j or other Asian movements I am not so familiar with...

Study and good luck.

Ah, and send me here Marketa ;)

Edited by GenTLe

This is just another reason why I love RWG. There is a question from a new member and look at the fantastic answers and comments. Great work guys! :notworthy:

I could not agree with you more Martijn. Very refreshing to read all these helpful answers and suggestions when far to often that is not the case with these kinds of posts.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hello again guys,

I spent some time watching hublot replicas.

I have next couple of questions.

There are diferences in materials. For example: 

Bezel: Black brushed ceramic bezel (not plated steel)

What is better ceramic one or plated steel?

Case: Full rose gold ceramic case (not plated gold but full ceramic in rose gold color)

ceramic case or plated gold?

Thank you.

Wish you a nice weekend.

http://pure-time.com/product/royal-oak-offshore-44mm-real-ceramic-jf-11-best-edition-black-dial-a7750-free-xs-strap/

I dont understand here why they offer 4or 5 times the same black version. Once they do the case from forged carbon, once from ceramic. Some pieces look the same.

Then Iam afraid to make a decision because there are more options and only one is the best:)

They are different watches. Replica of different hublot made also originally of different materials.

It is up to YOU to research the gen versions and compare them. Also searching and reading the reports of who already bought them. Don't be lazy...