When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Feedback by wardbird1965

srouji

Hello everyone,

I am a member and i have started a Topic for selling my watch.

Wardbird1965 sends me a PM with a lower price for my watch. I accept. he asks me to send more photo's. I do so. He lowers the price more. I accept. We had a deal. I have it all bij PM

Another member send me a mail and i send that the watch is already sold. When i ask Wardbird1965 if he already made the payment by paypal he send me: you can sell the watch.....

Because i was angry i send a negative feedback, since then he calls me stupid. That is not a way to deal with people who reserved the watch for him.....

Hope other members will be honoust

IMG_1958.jpg

Guest warbird1965

Mate you have psychological problems.

You ask my if i want it still you have an member he will pay 250 Euro. I say you can sell it to him. I have also all mails. What are you do is the bad in person. Look what you are doing in my profile. It's nit the way to sell here. I think nobody will buy anything from you.

You have 15 posts and you're dictating the "way to deal with people"? Are you kidding me?

This is the most childish move I've ever seen on this forum. 

Why would you leave feedback for Warbird despite no transaction? You should be ashamed of your ridiculous behavior. Even if you manage to avoid the hammer, good luck selling anything on here ever again. 

Sorry to hear about your vandalised rep Warbird, hope the mods can clean it up.

haha this is what i expected...; yes go and give him the full right...

If you look very well you will see that he is the one starting with several feedback....

You left a negative feedback on March, 12th, without any transaction.

I have missed several sales because of members saying "I take the watch" and then vanishing, but never left any negative feedback.

That's frustrating, and certainly a rude behavior, but hey, just move on...

You left a negative feedback on March, 12th, without any transaction.

I have missed several sales because of members saying "I take the watch" and then vanishing, but never left any negative feedback.

That's frustrating, and certainly a rude behavior, but hey, just move on...

really he send me OK. So i reserved the watch for him. Really. And then another one wants to buy it. I was HONEST to send to the other one: sold. I send to wardbird about the Paypal. He sends me sell it.....So yes i missed a buyer because of being honest with wardbird.

And yes after he leaves on my feedback: i went crazy.

Reserving for him the watch and then calling me stupid???

really he send me OK. So i reserved the watch for him. Really. And then another one wants to buy it. I was HONEST to send to the other one: sold. I send to wardbird about the Paypal. He sends me sell it.....So yes i missed a buyer because of being honest with wardbird.

And yes after he leaves on my feedback: i went crazy.

Reserving for him the watch and then calling me stupid???

I sincerely understand what you feel, as it happened to me several times. We are all sure you are not stupid, but leaving so much negative feedbacks is unproductive.

You should both contact Mike on a bike, discard these feedbacks and move on...

So i ask to admin to delete my feedbacks and yardbird feedbacks and we are friends again.

I guess it's the best behaviour to have... I didn't see your sale thread, but I am pretty sure your watch will get sold if fairly priced.

You both shake hands?

No keep your temper in check and contact me first in the future.

PS Look srouji just relax the guys are not going to think your stupid it's just two guys going at it , names are called that's pretty tame usually it's a lot worse!.

Feeling like kindergarten headmaster, mike?