When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam 389 titanium

marcko

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum but like it allready.

I've looked at several sites but they all look to good to be true:

amazingclock.me (looks very nice and good price) but is it realy good ?

swisstime.sr (claims to be be real Swiss made but very expencive)

and lots more

Can someone please tell me where to buy the best quality pam389 titanium clone.

Thanks

Edited by marcko

Welcome to RWG

On the homepage scroll down to the area where we recommend Trusted Dealers. These dealers have gained their status by providing quality products and quality service, we do NOT recomend any other sites as there are a lot of sites that provide false information and false claims of their products which often lead to dissapointment after you've paid your money!

Look around and you will be amazed at the deep knowledge held and shared by your fellow members. As for a Ti 389, look at the dealers and the M2M sales board on the homepage.

Regards

AJ

• Like 1

Welcome to this addictive hobby. Stay with our TD's, as AJ have said before me. You can find them here: http://www.rwgforum.net/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

This is also a must read for our newest members (http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/), you can find here a lot of information, and if it is not

there first try to find it via the Search functionality. Most questions you would have are asked before.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all, good day. Hope I'm not hijacking this thread in any way.. Well here goes my inquiry:

I'm not really familiar with what's the current improvised rep now, and which factory is producing the most updated rep 389. I have one which a friend got it for me in 2014, works pretty ok in terms of time keeping, just that the CG is totally off, ( REG TM looks very deeply engraved with fatter fonts, shape of CG looks weird) I would say, when compared to a gen, which is when I happened to see some impressing gen lookalike photos from Toro I guess?

So therefore, please enlighten if there's a current update from whichever factory, and can anyone tell which factory manufacture was mine? Thanks!!

And here goes the photos..

2a017e40fa34df5caa93a6df92827001.jpg4c8ed4df5bc26415ac16f6a3a535738c.jpg2181681da26ab819e1872ace3c4a2833.jpge975e5ee3a3357153c622aef3c46b5a5.jpgf3277bec7597582068e540a7b16fc754.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk