When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Guy from Gloucestershire UK!

Hello everyone.  My name is Joe - I'd like to introduce myself to the forum in the hope I can make some like minded "watch enthusiast friends!".  I'm looking forward to sharing and gathering information on anything watch related. 

I would like to build up a collection of reps through buying, swopping and trading etc with likeminded trustworthy guys! 

For the past 5 years I have been a huge Tag Heuer fan and have owned at some point nearly all of the mens Tag Heuer Aquaracers (genuine).  I have recently sold all of them off due to financial reasons but still have kept my pride and joy - The very rare (especially in UK) Genuine Factory Tag Heuer Aquaracer CAF2015 (see pic) My love of watches has become an obsession over the years and I would like to fill my genuine Tag "void" with some high quality reps - Rolex, Breitling, Tag and Omega - anything considered really,

Anyway guys,  thanks for looking and be sure to drop me a message if you have any nice reps for sale that would fill my oh so empty watch display case!!

Cheers.  Joe

post-70825-0-37852000-1426675445_thumb.j

post-70825-0-91571600-1426675465_thumb.j

post-70825-0-53436600-1426675483_thumb.j

Welcome to the forum Joe, it's a bloody madhouse in here but your with like minded people mate ;)  

Love Tags myself and have a couple atm, my advice is have a good read around the forum (there's loads to read) and make yourself at home, keep your wallet shut tightly for a month (if possible) then enjoy   :partytime:

• 2 weeks later...