When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Baselworld 2015

dbane883

Not overly impressed so far.  There is a new 3255 movement in the updated Day Date, which I imagine will eventually lead to a 3235(?) going into future Submariners.  But I think the new YM is horrid with that Bamford/TitianBlack/Project X "stealth" bezel insert:

Rolex-Caliber-3255-angleview-Perpetuelle

Rolex-Day-Date-40-silver-dial-geometric-

Screen-Shot-2015-03-18-at-10.01.10-AM.pn

There's a couple of other newer models apparently (rumored Coke SS GMT and a couple others) but havent seen any concrete news yet.

Thanks for posting the pictures.  Love the DD dial.  The texture looks appealing.  Not a fan of the YM, does not look like a Rolex, looks like some other popular brands.

Although the gold Rolex text and crown on the dial with gold rehaut is a nice touch.  

I for one Like The new YM and just waiting for a good rep but they probably fuuck up with The hands Im almost 100 on that maybe The v5 of it Will be good haha

The blue Pelagos is stunning except for all that damned writing on the dial.

I've been begging for this watch forever, but I'm not so sure about the shade of blue they used.  I would have preferred a cooler hue.  Let's see how it looks under the lights of the AD.