When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Torobravos site

wariactivePH

Please forgive me. Im new to this and i made a quick purchase. Anyone in my shoes will surely feel the same way. I have been checking out Toros site for the past week and once i made the purchase something went wrong that very minute. Ofcourse it made me panic. Im sorry for shouting out loud guys. And thank you for confirming his site is down.

Again, sorry for the commotion.

Regards,

Gid

Edited by wariactivePH

Don't worry. I noticed it too. He's too good a person and his business so established. And he's obviously on it, hence his reply to your concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a former skeptic myself, I have to defend Toro in his entirety.  I ordered a Black SS Submariner end of December and just received the replacement he mailed out immediately about an hour ago.  I was completely tense and in knots after not having a watch I paid a lot of money for after multiple emails between us.  On Toro's behalf, let me say this.  Although my first watch was lost, which was completely not his fault, he emailed me within 12 hours US time with a new tracking number and today, my beautiful surprise showed up to my work. 

Making the mistake of ordering around Christmas and the Chinese New Year is something I will not do again.  My fault not his.  My watch is beautiful and I will be purchasing from Toro again in the near future. 

From someone who has been bamboozled and had trust broken on internet replica purchases before, I could not be more pleased with Toro.  Highly recommend him for anyone looking for a quality timepiece.  Great experience!!!

To toro and forum members. Im really sorry. Favor to the admins of we could just delete this thread it would really be appreciated. Sorry for the fuss. I admit having to commit this mistake. So please stop all the negativity. Im just new here. Still want to learn from the site and you guys.

Regards

Gid

Hi,i cant currently get on the site either,i ordered a Rolex Seadweller just before it went down.I received my watch in perfect condition,i wouldn't worry,i have delt with them before allways delivered high quality watches,they aint scaming moffos.

Hi,i cant currently get on the site either,i ordered a Rolex Seadweller just before it went down.I received my watch in perfect condition,i wouldn't worry,i have delt with them before allways delivered high quality watches,they aint scaming moffos.

New domain: www.torobravo2015.com