When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Assistance needed.

deano19980

Hi all, I have been looking for some time now for a nice quality Rolex Submariner rep with a budget of £350 and after reading several recommendations I have decided to purchase one from Puretime.

Now, my problem is I have found 2 versions on Puretime of the same model and I am unsure which is best, the Submariner 16610 LN SA3135 Best Edition V2 has a 3 star rating on the website yet this is the later version and looks more gen like on the images and the Submariner 16610 LN SA3135 Best Edition had a 4 star rating! If there are any members out there kind enough to peruse over these 2 and steer me in the right direction I would be very grateful, or if they may be other avenues I can Persue for the prices above then I am open to suggestions.

Thanks, how much do TC watches sell for? And does he do the LN version of the 16610?

Where is he in the world and is he easy to order from if not in the UK. I have read on here some scary stories of watches getting grabbed by customs or not arriving at all. As I understand it's a risk buying a rep £350 is a lot for me to lose. Apologies for all the questions

Thanks, how much do TC watches sell for? And does he do the LN version of the 16610?

Where is he in the world and is he easy to order from if not in the UK. I have read on here some scary stories of watches getting grabbed by customs or not arriving at all. As I understand it's a risk buying a rep £350 is a lot for me to lose. Apologies for all the questions

Read all about TC at http://blog.tc-sub.com/?m=1

Never heard of TCs stuck in customs.

TC's is so good, that if Rollie were still making this model it would cause them nightmares, it's that close.

I, like you, have been gone from the scene for many years, happened on TCs blog by accident', out of curiosity AND doubt

started to compare his pieces with photos of the gen's, very hi res photos I might ad. I was totally amazed and pleasantly pleased

to the point that I pulled the trigger on his latest version of the LV and look forward to its arrival.

In the States it's $620.00 + $5.35 shipping he states 30-40 days after he puts you in the que. I understand from much reading he is a busy man who travels frequently in his business endeavors, but none the less takes care of his buyers.

From what I have determined, he is extremely obsessed with the 16610 pre etched rehaut model, it's 99% !!!!

No etched crown on the sapphire or engraveings in between the lugs @ 6 or 12.

Hope this helps...like prodigal sons, we have returned.

TC makes the 16610 LN and 16610 LV.

The LN is $545 + $22 for shipping to the UK.

I've ordered a couple and have not had any issues with delivery to the UK. I'm based in London.

Just be prepared to wait! Typically 6 weeks or so for mine! But well worth the wait...they are fantastic.