When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first AP. A carbon diver :)

@legend

I think its a v4 mate actually. Or a modded v3 with H factory hands

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

The cyclops does not have double AR so I don't think it's a v4 mate. Could be a hybrid of parts like you mentioned bro.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Guys how do you polish the carbon case?

Bro frankly u dont need a polish, u might ruin it. I handled the gen a couple of times, and the carbon is similar to the reps. If u think its more polished, its the lighting. Under certain lighting the marble stands out. Dont ruin a perfectly nice watch ;) just some advice for u mate.

Bro frankly u dont need a polish, u might ruin it. I handled the gen a couple of times, and the carbon is similar to the reps. If u think its more polished, its the lighting. Under certain lighting the marble stands out. Dont ruin a perfectly nice watch ;) just some advice for u mate.

I guess you know FC divers like no other bro. Respect. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any TD's out there for the latest version of this watch? I'm having no luck with PT. Tried to buy a Noob but the transaction was declined, and I've tried to contact them several times through different avenues to no avail. Hope they're still in business, but if not another TD recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Any TD's out there for the latest version of this watch? I'm having no luck with PT. Tried to buy a Noob but the transaction was declined, and I've tried to contact them several times through different avenues to no avail. Hope they're still in business, but if not another TD recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Just got a newsletter email from them about a day ago, so they are around. Were you trying to pay with a credit card? Was the transaction declined by the credit card company? I have had the same problem actually with PT a few months ago, credit card company declined the transaction then I got a call from the CC fraud department just a few minutes later. they were questioning if this was a transaction made by me and if I knew the party that I was buying from. I assured them that it was me making the charge and I knew the seller, they instructed me to redo the transaction and it would go through, which it did. I have a V3 and it is pretty darn good, the only complaint is the Cyclops needs to be double AR'ed.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok just got it in from PT! Wow! What a beauty! Would love to post pics but I don't have minimum number of posts yet

William

All gens

Longines Heritage 1954 Chrono

Longines Dolce Vita Chrono

Omega SMP Bond Co Axial 300m

Omega SMP 200 m

Cartier 2302

Cartier 2303 Chrono 18k

B&M Riviera GMT

Suunto Core

Breitling

Edited by Billyhsat

Thought there is a v5 from noob?

The v5 is not from noob but, released by another maker. Of the two, the v4 is still the better watch IMHO. But if you want the real expert comment, I shall summon my friend folex, who will be more than able to tell you more. ;)

@folex get your lazy butt here bro!