When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newcomer inquiries

manchester

Dear all, just joined this forum today and would like to inquire on the following, hope you guys can offer me the best advice.

1) would like to purchase a 359, what's the latest rep version?

2) Who's the most reliable dealer to approach for the above pointer?

3) I'm also interested in the 531, 557, 389. Are there any available photos? Do they have upgraded versions from the factories? And of course, who's the most reliable dealer?

Looking forward to hear from you guys, my sincere apologies if I have unintentionally went about my queries the wrong way.

Cheers!

United for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a West Ham supporter the new avatar is almost as offensive as the first one. ;)

What the h3ll were you thinking when choosing your first avatar?

Haha oops. It's all sportsmanship rivalry. I didn't really go thru what was I thinking of at that point of time, and I do regret my actions which I'm sincerely sorry for that. Gees. Hope U guys could cut me some slack.. :(

Did you not know what that symbol stood for?

Yeah, I do, totally. The intention wasn't what U guys think of, and yeah I do fully regret that action. A moment of dumbness I guess. Do accept my sincerest apologies please.

If you knew it, there is no excuse.

or let me prase it like this: i've got nothing against football, at all, but bringing up a SS sign is purely provocation, nothing else. 

i guess the guys who get beaten up by some "SS" tatooed hooligans should say that too…..ahhh, just cut me some slack, we're having sooooo much fun!

Edited by whoever

Well noted, definitely no intention to provoke anyone at all. Not giving any excuses, am realizing the severity of this and I regret being insensible. I'm deeply sorry.

Well, still hope to hear from you guys to my initial enquiry, pleasssseeeeeeeeee. :)