When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Known Member in Conus near a Nike store

whoever

hi, 

if any of you (known) member in Conus live nearby a Nike store and have 2h to spare to buy me a pair of shoes unavailable in EU and send them to me, please PM me. 

thanks! thanks thanks thanks thanks! 

and thanks for not bashing my not watch related topic……. :bangin:

They'll ship it to me for free

If you like i can buy em in 10.5 and forward them to you at cost after delivery

as it is I wanna go back to my local PO and slap the clerk who tried to charge me a dollar & change for taking a picture of my package after I paid for it

Edited by chronoluvvv
  • Like 1

They'll ship it to me for free

If you like i can buy em in 10.5 and forward them to you at cost after delivery

as it is I wanna go back to my local PO and slap the clerk who tried to charge me a dollar & change for taking a picture of my package after I paid for it

What?! They charged you for taking a picture of your own package? ?

One slap in the face is not enough!!

I tried them abuot 5 years ago and haven't since. Too expensive. I'd only use them again if desperate for something and wasn't concerned about the cash. Lots of US stores now do shipping to the UK/EU and can charge you import at checkout so there are no delays (using Borderfree). So haven't really felt the need to use a forwarding service recently. Saks, ShopBob etc are where I'd usually shop for fashion gear for the other half. Bit of a tangent there, sorry!

Great help here on the Nike´s, fine. Regarding this forwarding service, is it just a random pic from the net or has anybody actually used it for shopping?  Thanks:)

What?! They charged you for taking a picture of your own package? ?

One slap in the face is not enough!!

He gave me some spiel about buying a certificate of mailing & i told him i didn't want any of that so he went to get a supervisor 

The supervisor said it was okay and he took pics before mailing himself so this idiot clerk had to let me take a pic

But not before he told his supervisor he wanted to talk to him later

This happened a coupla years ago with another dumb clerk, she gave me some story about not taking pictures in a federal building to which I said I'm not taking pics of the building, just this bloody package !! 

Edited by chronoluvvv

He gave me some spiel about buying a certificate of mailing & i told him i didn't want any of that so he went to get a supervisor

The supervisor said it was okay and he took pics before mailing himself so this idiot clerk had to let me take a pic

But not before he told his supervisor he wanted to talk to him later

This happened a coupla years ago with another dumb clerk, she gave me some story about not taking pictures in a federal building to which I said I'm not taking pics of the building, just this bloody package !!

Some people are hopelessly idiotic. . Good thing you didn't slap the 'federal employee' in so 'sensitive federal' building!!

Thanks for the replies/infos, checked them out better as well, the shippers, but they are much too expensive and do charge full import taxes and VAT. Together with the miserable euro-exchange rate feel myself like sitting on an EU-island having to accept local crazy high prices and really nowhere else to go anymore:( No wonder there is no growth in the overtaxed EU-zone and it´s stagnating, except Germany doing well with exports.