When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DELETE ! admin delete the entire topic !

rolli

I'd be 100% thrilled to see (and get!) your 000 dial, Rolli. I have no doubts it will be just as amazing as the other dials you recently released. And what's best: given that the latest rep cases are so good, it will make the watch nearly indistinguishable from the gen. You're a great assett to this forum, our hobby, and you will burn a great hole in my wallet -- but it'll be worth every penny!

the 000 is almost ready,

next week they go for the final lettering print

regards

rolli

Rolli I think Esco is probably talking about The tritium 001 or 004 or even the 026? These will be in hot demand, probably more so than the 000.

• Like 1

the 000 is almost ready,

next week they go for the final lettering print

regards

rolli

Wow !! if we have the best face of Rolli, then PAM000 is ideally close to Gen. :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :1a:  :1a:  :1a:

How much will pricing be?

I think it will be a tough sell for this 000 dial at your typical $450 usd for dial and hands especially when gen dials and hands are out there to be found and the gen watch as a whole watch can be found below $5k.

Agree with the prior poster that you would be better off making rarer dials like what you had been doing that are not as easily attained. Even the cheapy replica ones aren't that bad now.

Sent from the my iPhone using Tapatalk s

After seeing the rolli/fgd dials in real life I feel it's apples and oranges when you compare a cheap replica dial with a rolli/fgd dial, but of course I'm bias because I've seen the beauty of the dails :) For those among us that favor the 000 I think this is great news!! keep up the good work Rolli :)

I have to agree that the rep : gen price ratio on 000 is not as appealing as the more rarer models , but the real purpose of the "dial project hobby" is to make the dials we like and humbly asking if anyone else want in with a very very small run.

It's true passion for the hobby rather than a commercial initiative that drives the variety of dials you'll see from us.

Best

FGD

and not to forget,

all the dials are real swiss oem technology making

with top swiss almac cnc machines and top auto cad systems programming by engineers.

original real rc tritec and made by rc tritec and filled by rc tritec, dial and handset,

material is high grade-A quality triple luminosity C3 Super Luminova.

the most expensive material of the rc tritec program.

handfilled with a stylograph made by rc tritec.

all procedures of the oem making is highest quality with oem swiss materials.

no asia quality comes in the near of this swiss oem quality.

and this is fact.

all members who tell wrong things and try to give a negative effect should better

keep out.

regards

rolli