When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this site legit?

RolloRon

Replicahause.ca?

They claim to be Canadian but I'm doubting. Can anyone recommend a good Rolex rep. site?

Thanks 

All replicas today, or at least 99.9% of them, are produced in China. 

Forget about Canadian or Swiss sites, they are mostly dressed up to impress, charge higher prices due to operating premiums, and source their watches from China.

Pick a dealer you like from here and buy from them.

• 7 months later...

Hi, i bought some reps from replicahause (.com, .es, .nl ... all sites are of the same master, Jamie), Swiss reps are too much expensive, japanese reps are quite good for the price you pay. he offer special discounts ecc ecc. IMHO not the best TD, you never know who is the watch maker, if it's a noob, JF, BP, TF ecc ecc. Not clear what kind of movements are inside! All watch arrived ok, but often after payment Jamie write you that the watch you pay isn't unavaiable and offer to you a chance to change model... that he hasn't avaiable again! Not so good!
I'm tired with replicahause, I have an extra 7% coupon for next order that I newer will redeem. I'm trying other sellers.

• 3 weeks later...