When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

kitkat1305

Just received my first Panerai from Angus at Puretime today - a PAM 337 42mm.  I have been wanting a Radiomir for ages but unfortunately they are just too big for my wrist.  When I found out that Puretime were doing a 42mm rep I was right on it.

I am so disappointed with the watch.  The case, crown and strap are very good quality but the dial is appalling.  The "RADIOMIR / PANERAI" logo is not centred correctly and the whole watch mechanism must be mounted incorrectly in the case as the dial is about 2.5 degrees off centre.

I have heard that Puretime are such a good dealer because of the attention to details and quality of their reps. So frustrating when the makers of these watches have done such an amazing job with 95% of a watch then drop the attention to detail in the most obvious of areas.

I have contacted Puretime and hope that they will be able to replace it with a better one from their stock.  Fingers crossed!

post-69442-0-91222700-1427834433_thumb.j

Im up for having a go at making the adjustment asciwhite.  I am a Rolex man so have never opened a Panerai.  Any tips if I go down that route?

I did Paulc but the angles the QC pics were taken at hid the issues very well.  Im sure this was not intentional, just one of those things.

It is an extremely simple fix though if you are brave enough to open the case back and center it yourself.

Im up for having a go at making the adjustment asciwhite.  I am a Rolex man so have never opened a Panerai.  Any tips if I go down that route?