When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Was there ever a gen buckle like this?

rillz

Pretty sure Rolex only made up to 18mm but could be wrong  ;)  I have a couple of these Yuki buckles and I have to say they aren't bad at all, fits in with some of my straps and nato I already have too  :)

• Like 1

Pretty sure Rolex only made up to 18mm but could be wrong ;) I have a couple of these Yuki buckles and I have to say they aren't bad at all, fits in with some of my straps and nato I already have too :)

Thats what I figured... So the raffles ones are also "fantasy"? Arent they 20mm on the onside?

That buckle is a fantasy indeed! There are many rep buckles that emulate the 16mm. Gen but the one pictured looks nothing like the gen.the bay usually has a good collection of gen-like buckles for little money!

Best, mcotter

There are some really nice 16mm and 18mm buckles from a seller in Taiwan. I'm picking up an 18mm for a new handmade strap in getting for my b-day. They look really nice and the price is only $16 or something.

Would you care to share this seller?

• 1 month later...