When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

some caution needed.

pick_br

My success on there was obviously too much for them to handle.  99% positive feedback, and one moaning mini about a budget build that didn't end up as he wanted resulted in the witch hunt.  Telling them what they wanted to hear got me banned, crazy mindless, unprofessional fools, they have cut their noses off to spite themselves.

• Like 1

There was no need to post that stuff here. SSteel is a trusted watchsmith here and I've read nothing but good things about him. It seems to me that the issue is about communication and expectation rather than any issue with actual competency. The best chef in the world cannot be expected to make steak if given only cabbage as the ingredient.

It seems that this is an effort by an individual to disparage SSteel out of disgruntled vindictiveness.

This thread should be closed, there is no basis to try to create public bias against a reputable watchsmith.

Let's not sensationalize the issue.

Can a mod please step in?

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

I'm locking this topic and I edited out the URL from the original post.

If someone is truly a bad workman their errors won't remain hidden. He wouldn't be able to hide here or elsewhere. So it is unnecessary to post a witch hunt here from another site. People here would already know about it and word of mouth would expose the guy.

Leave the witch hunts to the kiddie fora and we'll continue to act like gentlemen and grownups here.

• Like 11