When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

red sub 1680 project

azbank

Dear all, 

I am building a red sub 1680, currently running on slow beat ETA 2824. Was thinking about Yuki dial but on his website it says that it will ONLY take 1570 movement. Does this mean i can place it on my ETA movement at all ?  please help me out here. In comparison, Ingod dials do not mention the movement type at all. 

Thank you. 
azbank 

Pardon my (possible) misunderstanding, but from some of the questions you are asking, it seems that you will need a lot of help in completing this build.  for instance, there is no slow beat ETA 2824 and dial makers make dials for ETA movements, however, there are no ETA dials.  ETA manufactures watch movements.  You get Athaya crowns from Athaya. 

Good luck!

M

Pardon my (possible) misunderstanding, but from some of the questions you are asking, it seems that you will need a lot of help in completing this build.  for instance, there is no slow beat ETA 2824 and dial makers make dials for ETA movements, however, there are no ETA dials.  ETA manufactures watch movements.  You get Athaya crowns from Athaya. 

Good luck!

M

Yuki does not currently have a selection of 1680 ETA Dials, by this I mean dials that fit ETA movement ( I am not that oblivious in this :) maybe it is just a language thing. Thats is why I was searching for a workaround options in adopting a Yuki rolex caliber dial to ETA movement. I did some research and stumbled across a nice link: http://www.homageforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1419

Anyhow, thank you for your help, I now have a solution :) I found a great 1680 dial with ETA fitment from a fellow member and I have most of what I need to upgrade my PT1680 Rolie with gen ETA 2846 low beat.