When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In very HIGH need of a Navitimer with leather strap

Liltuner

Guys! 

She said YES! 

Yes, I am going to marry!

For our wedding, I arranged almost everything! 
I can rent a Ferrari from my neighbour for quite cheap, newest BMW as a weddingcar, weddingrings are bought..

Except 1 thing!

I am a HUGE fan of the Breitling Navitimer with black/brown leather strap, but I cannot find a suitable one, and especially here in The Netherlands it is SO hard to find!

Is there ANYONE who has one with a Valjoux 7750 (Or asian Valjoux)

I am even willing to trade it against my perfect Breitling Super Avenger 2 Black Steel!

Please help me guys!

Beau, Your comments makes my day... Can you answer this; If I have to stop my "lifestyle", (hence you don't know me) why are you on this forum then? It's all about replica's right? Not the real deal.. So please, go back to kindergarten class, and let's keep this "The most friendly" watch forum.

Thank you.

And now, time for the Whisky.

Beau, Your comments makes my day... Can you answer this; If I have to stop my "lifestyle", (hence you don't know me) why are you on this forum then? It's all about replica's right? Not the real deal.. So please, go back to kindergarten class, and let's keep this "The most friendly" watch forum.

Thank you.

And now, time for the Whisky.

calm down bro, i been on the dwink too hic! and I have a nice gen Navitimer you can lend just    £5,000 DEPOSIT LOL

photo3_zpsb84c86b1.jpg

Edited by coffindodger