When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The kindness still shocks me thank you nikki6

Ezio

So i must admit that when i Joined here a little over a year ago i didnt thought it was gonna be somewhere i Would use alot of my freetime Would never have thought i Would be a replica wearing guy

But oh that have changed

This forum is a place of friends and great fellowship i am so honoured to be here with you guys

But when i came home for my last Tour from Kuwait i Got a pm from nikki6 about he had a present for me and i shouldnt even begin to ask too pay for it

We talked back and fought and if you know nikki6 you know how he is a guy with a incredible story and i must admit i admire him but wont go Into details but lot of you know

He found out my best friend have been out for a accident where he suffered Brain damage and lost all Feeling in he's legs visit him as Much as i can too but i

told him about nikki6 he smiled for the very first time told nikki6 about it and what did he do

He sent me my watch a great dssd which surely will be my Daily watch signed posters signed t shirts bracelets iphone covers the whole package in 10min i am the lucky guy who gonna drive to my friend and deliver him he's signed posters and t shirts and etc

I was even lucky enough to get a poster to myself

Which gonna be on the Wall in my office to remind me of the kindness a

And my great friend S and to share he's story about its never a option to give up

Stuart i admire you

You are a hero a beloved guy and someone i truly look up too i Would never have the strength to do as you have done im honoured to be your friend

My home is a place of family and as my beloved friend once Said before he's accident

A handshake is for strangers a hug is for family and you are family Stuart

You Always Got a home here in the cold north

post-61085-0-94130900-1429187056_thumb.j

• Like 5

S.

You are always the first signature I look out for to see what your up to and what your off loading! Every piece I've had from you is a cracker, still can't belive you just threw in that europelli strap for the sa blacksteel! Still my favorite strap.

And the complimentary lolly pops! What a guy!

I will still take that soh when you get a chance to post it ;-)

B.