When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Completed DSSD from Micky

astonjenks

For those who know me/this DSSD it strated life as one of the very latest DSSD from Noob and has gone through a number of changes/alterations over the last several months and thanks to Micky (SSTeel) it is now a really great watch.

Originally a Blue/black Noob, we fitted a replacement blue black dial at great cost and a wonderful NOS Swiss movement. (1st incarnation) DWO perfectly positioned.

Then I decided Black was best and Matej kindly obliged by reluming the latest Noob dial and hand set to swap out. At the same time we double AR coated the crystal, Micky also did his work on the platinum bezel indices, the bezel has an amzing click action which is tight and gen like, Micky did the red second hand mod and also waterproofed the watch to 5 Bar. The watch is also timed to within COSC standards and the entire case/bracelet refinished to feel as smooth and look as great as the real deal.

I am delighted once again with Micky and cannot recommend him highly enough.

Regards

AJ

post-48021-0-01515300-1429702106_thumb.j

• Like 1

I have to admit, I never personally ever thought about getting myself a DSSD, but after working on many, especially putting this beauty together, I too am now looking to adding one to my collection :)