When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've had this 44mm 300 Diver Chrono almost 3 weeks.

Pearl

Damn, do I ever like it. I stare at it quite often! I have worn it everyday. It Has a 7753 seems real quiet and keeps great time, say compared with my IPhone.

99c31131acf2ed6ca78788ded9bef09d.jpg

Bracelet is very comfortable and solid.

f49a92a5bc67899a18f9a231cd1b97ef.jpg

The date correction is a piece of cake using the button in the helium release valve. The crown seems very well seated and secure. Very smooth operating. I've played with the chrono a little. Buttons are positive. Sweep is super smooth and resets perfectly. The running seconds at 9:00 are also steady.

45d6cde4f0a51c90dc8be33abea84aae.jpg

So thanks for the help and encouraging words.

I'm in New York. If someone can steer me toward an outfit that can provide a service at a reasonable cost and turn around, I'm willing to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

well I received my version today. Andrew sure can pack them well. looks awesome except :

date wheel will not move to set the day.

superlume is only 1 color and fades rapidly after about 10 mins.

clasp does not say professional.

so you chose correctly my friendly.

I have contacted Andrew I am hoping he makes it right. if not I am actually going to China to visit anyway. I will handle then.

well I am editing this post: now after 30mins more with the watch I noticed a hollow sound when I giggle the watch and figure out its a loose case back. I open to inspect and do NOT see any omega logo on spinner of movement. I am super [censored] off and want to hurt things. grrrrr

post-65224-0-45746000-1436550747_thumb.j

post-65224-0-47193800-1436550769_thumb.j

post-65224-0-98641000-1436550813_thumb.j

post-65224-0-27429800-1436553033_thumb.j

post-65224-0-02745500-1436553060_thumb.j

This was my first foray in the rep world. I asked many questions of my TD and compared countless pictures.

The date not working stinks.

The lume doesn't look bad, but mine is blue and green without a doubt.

If your clasp has the big Omega logo on it, I think is more like the Gen.

How about those Subdials do they work and reset properly? Looks like your Chrono is running.

Edited by Pearl

through some cordial dialog and factual photos Andrew is making good on the transaction. will update on my replacement. yes all the subdials all work. love this watch(sniffle)

When it first started I posted this thread 3 times! From my iPhone. I could not delete the redundant posts. Was not my intention.

Calm down. Firstly, it's s rep so don't expect perfection. Why are you even bothered about 'Omega' being engraved on the rotor? The date not working is a bit poor though, have you tried advancing it using the pusher in the HEV? Maybe getting it serviced locally will resolve this?