When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It is here....... AP F1 JF Case with FC

Better known as the ROO GP series, this range has amassed quite a good fan following.

I like the A3120 decorated movement, but the blue seems to be off. I will wait for the RG model to be released.

With only 75 genuine platinum model watches in circulation, each cost about $100-130k, it is going to very tough pulling this off. 

;)

As Legend said, it doesn't make any difference how accurate this one is, how many folks can pull off a 100-130K watch? It would be fine to wear out here in the boonies where I live, because most folks here don't know a Rolex from a Timex, they would think this was just another one of those big gaudy watches for sale at Wal-Mart or Dillards!! If you live in areas where there are a lot of serious watches, and serious watch people, you might find yourself spending a lot of time with your left hand in your pocket  ;) As for me, I would need and arm transplant or silicone wrist injections!! know any good plastic surgeons who do wrist augmentations? The 42mm ROO's are my limit. It is a beautiful watch, and I'm constantly amazed at the detail the rep factories get right, even though they always seem to have some pretty spectacular misses. I don't know enough about this watch to know if it's good or bad but it's definitely eye catching.

I wish they would take the "Chess game" up to the next level and build a movement that is not only cosmetically similar from the rear, but a true clone of the ROO movement so that the dial/Date window /tachy are like the gen. with a slimmer case like the gen thrown in for good measure. Then you really got a winner!! :1a:

Better known as the ROO GP series, this range has amassed quite a good fan following.

I like the A3120 decorated movement, but the blue seems to be off. I will wait for the RG model to be released.

With only 75 genuine platinum model watches in circulation, each cost about $100-130k, it is going to very tough pulling this off. 

;)

I know someone here that could pull this off easily. Don't try to be humble, we all know that your pockets is to the function of infinity ;D

Edited by folex

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they would take the "Chess game" up to the next level and build a movement that is not only cosmetically similar from the rear, but a true clone of the ROO movement so that the dial/Date window /tachy are like the gen. with a slimmer case like the gen thrown in for good measure. Then you really got a winner!! :1a:

I dream of the same AP rep as u bro. The day an AP rep is as accurate as a PAM rep, id change my nick to AP153.

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

I dream of the same AP rep as u bro. The day an AP rep is as accurate as a PAM rep, id change my nick to AP153.

Sent from my iP**** using Tapatalk

The 153 reference in @panerai153's nick refers to his address if I remember correctly you silly boy. Going by the same theory, your nick should be APmanganesemine15948 since that's where you're staying mostly these days with your tycoon father and the rest of the royal family. :lol:

Sent from Mars using tapatalk