When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Answer + New question!

Avenue

Q: What's the closest you've ever been to death? 

A: When I was sitting on the back of a 1000cc Kawasaki Ninja and we were overtaking. 

Q: What's the furthest you've ever travelled? 

Edited by Avenue

Q: What's the furthest you've ever travelled? 

A: When I emigrated to Australia ten years ago from the Uk..........then came all the way back again  :partytime:

Q: When was the first time you fell in love?

Q: When was the first time you fell in love?

It was the summer of 1970 when I first heard about the Honda 3RC164.  It was a 247cc six cylinder race bike with 8mm spark plugs and jewel like valves and pistons.  It was 7 speeds and made 54hp at 17,000 rpm.  The music was surreal.

Q:  if we call a tail a leg, how many legs does a dog have?

It was the summer of 1970 when I first heard about the Honda 3RC164.  It was a 247cc six cylinder race bike with 8mm spark plugs and jewel like valves and pistons.  It was 7 speeds and made 54hp at 17,000 rpm.  The music was surreal.

Q:  if we call a tail a leg, how many legs does a dog have?

still 4 of course. ;)

Q: What was your most embarrassing situation ever?

getting caught with my fiance' in the middle of the night in my car a day before our wedding by a coupla idiot cops

up until then all my life, all the girls i've known no one has ever been the wiser about my proclivities but this one time ... thankfully i was able to get rid of them without much damage

Question : Do you believe in religion ? What is wrong with you ? :D

That is two questions.

I believe in Religion but do not practice it.  Have my own thoughts about spirituality which is generally more eastern philosophy based and involves exercise and meditation.  

I am a watch, cigar and car addict......

Q: Do you believe in extraterrestrials?   

Many times ... two most notable. Had a girlfriend killed by a drunk driver while I was away skiing. Dated a girl in high school that I would have married in a heartbeat that kept me in the friend-zone.

Q: Why does it seem OK in society now to take the scorched earth approach to solving social problems?

@tomhorn, deep question.

My personal belief; the media sensationalizes stories they pick and choose to push their agenda and these stories fuel what you are describing.  The news we see is only what they choose to show us.  I won't go into too many details as I do not want to offend anyone, but I think we see a lot of propaganda these days.....  

Q: Is the Matrix real?  

Well, the Matrix was all about a computer virus, but if you are really asking if we are really living in a massive computer simulated world, I'll take a crack at it, as it has been going through my mind a lot lately.

To preface ... I am not a religious person by nature, so I guess you would call me agnostic in that respect. I am a big believer in faith however, and base my faith mostly on Judeo-Christian teachings. IMO, the world needs more faith and less religion. There would be a lot less war in the world without it.

Since I come from that background, I am monotheistic (one God or 'supreme being' as it were). Many other religions follow this thought too, so if you share that philosophy, it would not be a stretch to believe that we are really all just 'living' in a really advanced version of The Sims. The entity playing the game is the "supreme being", makes the underlying rules, and let's the program run. It can stop, restart, change the rules, etc. It would also explain the "Big Bang" and why there appears to be so much order in the physical world and mathematics.

Q: Who is your favorite character actor?

Well, the Matrix was all about a computer virus, but if you are really asking if we are really living in a massive computer simulated world, I'll take a crack at it, as it has been going through my mind a lot lately.

To preface ... I am not a religious person by nature, so I guess you would call me agnostic in that respect. I am a big believer in faith however, and base my faith mostly on Judeo-Christian teachings. IMO, the world needs more faith and less religion. There would be a lot less war in the world without it.

Since I come from that background, I am monotheistic (one God or 'supreme being' as it were). Many other religions follow this thought too, so if you share that philosophy, it would not be a stretch to believe that we are really all just 'living' in a really advanced version of The Sims. The entity playing the game is the "supreme being", makes the underlying rules, and let's the program run. It can stop, restart, change the rules, etc. It would also explain the "Big Bang" and why there appears to be so much order in the physical world and mathematics.

Q: Who is your favorite character actor?

Its a toss up between Gary Oldman and Christopher Walken. Both stellar actors in their own right.

Question: If you have can spend a night on an island paradise with anyone, who would it be?

The future.

Question: If you could travel in time when and where would you go?

A: I would go back to the Seychelles, the North Island resort, where I have last been perhaps 8 years ago.

Q: What's the funniest name of a girl/guy you have ever "dated"/been with? 

To travel as much of the world as possible. 

Q: Are you a cat or dog person, or both, and why?

A: I'm more of a cat person, when it comes to having them. Reason why is because a dog needs "too much maintenance" in my opinion. Of course, depends on the dog, depends on where you live; but It wouldn't be able to fit in my time-schedule. :D 

Q: How long do you spend in front of the mirror in the morning?