When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has this ever happened to you?

positivitony

Haha yep had that happened to my gen rolex once and recently my superfranken LV but was lucky enough my jacket cought the watch instead of the pavement :p

I was walking through an indoor parking lot with a friend. We had been talking. There was a pause in the conversation. I heard small "klink" I asked if he heard that, he said yes. I stopped out of curiosity. Looked behind me, on the floor was my gen 18238. WOW!!  If we had been talking, I never would have heard hit the floor. Did  NOT feel it come off my wrist. WHEW!!  GOOD KARMA!!  It does happen.

My rep yachtmaster bezel fell off when I went hiking with a group. I didn't notice it falling. Then I looked at my watch and saw the bezel missing. Looked around and there it was, dropped on the ground. No one else noticed this so I quietly picked it up, took the watch off my wrist and put it in my pocket. Did some online research, found that crazyglue can fix this, so I fixed it up using just that. Years later, the bezel is still on and the watch still works like a champ.

Would something like this be covered by warranty if the watch is still new and bought from an AD?

For sure. It's a Rolex, not a Timex. You can walk into any AD, anywhere in the world, and they will even polish your watch for you on the spot! Just an example. With polished center links you get free lifetime polishings. Stuff like this that is nitpicky crap, you bet they'll help you out. Edited by Mendota Explorer