When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Drag Engraving Final

jmb

Well, I think I have taken this engraving project as far as I'm financially able to. :tu:   I feel it should satisfy 90% of the folks that want some lug engraving at about half the Phong price and for the other 10% I envy you for having more money laying around than you know what to do with!

Here's my final results:

post-24124-0-63384100-1430516174_thumb.j

post-24124-0-39593300-1430516232_thumb.j

post-24124-0-05450700-1430516243_thumb.j

post-24124-0-60599700-1430516260_thumb.j

• Like 1

That's plenty good enough for me! Seriously, why spend any more money unless everything else is genuine and you are just trying to make the case pass for a gen as well. Super nice work, I'm a happy camper!!

This is a 90 degree tip.  The seller said he might be able to get some 120 degree tips and if so the etch would be a little wider.  I have asked to get some but the seller has sorta went silent... :(

Looks very close...maybe exact.

When you start taking watches in for you service, what condition should they be ie: disassembled case only, a complete watch head??

How does one contact you for service, PM or email?

What should the turn around time be?

Should your customer research numbers ie: model and serial numbers?

Is your pricing uniform or specific to each request?

All parties should benefit from your efforts, Thank You

Looks very close...maybe exact. - Thanks!

When you start taking watches in for you service, what condition should they be ie: disassembled case only, a complete watch head?? - Prefer just mid-case.
How does one contact you for service, PM or email? - PM is fine.
What should the turn around time be? - Depends on how long it takes to find examples and work up a program and whether the engraving machine is tied up with something else.
Should your customer research numbers ie: model and serial numbers? - If a good clear picture of what is wanted is provided it can speed things up.  I prefer to let folks pick their own S/N.
Is your pricing uniform or specific to each request? - Varies a little depending on how hard it is to get the old engraving/etching removed from case.