When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help with a Gen purchase

rongotti

I went into Jared's today to pick up my Hamilton from getting serviced and I noticed they had pre-owned Rolex watches in stock for a watch show on Thur. Why did I even look? Lol So I see this gorgeous two tone Sub with a black bezel and diamonds on all but the 6 9 and 12 positions which have saphires. It has a scratch on the crystal and they said they would fix it for me. Has a one year bumper to bumper waranty and they are asking $12,800. Since I have bought a bunch of timepieces from them he discounted it down to $12,300 for me. I gave them $1,000 (refundable) to hold it (I couldn't pick it up till Thur anyway) and I wanted to discuss with the experts on here. Am I getting a good deal? It would be my first Gen Rolex, my other gens are Tissots and Hamiltons. TIA

I have attached a pic of what it looks like though this is not the actual watch post-44812-143056865586.png

Thank you all for the replies! I went in to Jared's and spoke with the GM and the District manager. The Regional VP is coming Thur for the watch show, they said he would be the one to talk to about taking $2,000 off the watch. I am going to go discuss with him and see. I am definitely not going to pay more than $10,000 for the watch. Thank you all for replying, I will let you know what he says. I personally don't think they will come down that much and I will go hunt for a blue one

Good idea ! We all Should contribute just waiting for Mike and admin to sort my problems with my VIP and i Will be VIP again soon hopefully