When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver "sunken" bezel screws

No, you need to remove the caseback and tighten the nut that holds the screw in place. When you get it right, replace the caseback and tighten up the screws holding the caseback in place. There are some good tutorials on the forums that show you the layout if the screws and nuts. The inner nut is slotted and you will need to make the special removal tool or use sturdy but fine tipped tweezers to tighten the nut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just that my bezel screw located near 1 oclock sticks out more than the rest.

I am assuming the gen Diver bezel screws look like this

Do I need to file down the screw length or something?

Contrary to popular belief, the bezel screws in gen divers are NOT consistently sunken. There's no need to be obsessed w bezel screws. If you can get them slightly sunken, it's nice. Else, don't fret about it. I've seen gens with bezel screws that are less than perfectly sunken.

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 15/5/2015 at 10:25 PM, panerai153 said:

No, you need to remove the caseback and tighten the nut that holds the screw in place. When you get it right, replace the caseback and tighten up the screws holding the caseback in place. There are some good tutorials on the forums that show you the layout if the screws and nuts. The inner nut is slotted and you will need to make the special removal tool or use sturdy but fine tipped tweezers to tighten the nut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi mate

i can find any tutorials on the forum, can you please help me??

thank you