When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wrist shots of the day 19/05 show those wristshots !

Ezio

Milgauss today

First day of non smoking and alcohol surgery In a week gonna be a rough day :D !

congrats in advance

as painful as the lack of nicotine and ethanol sound it could be a whole lot worse

last week i was in the ER because "i don't fit within the skin i was born in" :D literally

as painful (or pleasurable) as that sounds i don't think i appreciate the surgeons trying to stuff me back in and failing miserably (if i might add) finally after 99 shots & IVs i fell asleep and managed to fix myself before the champ with the knife showed up

as bad as it was, i don't know what's gonna be worse ... explaining the affectionate nursing or the Obamacare tab

I'm trying to PM you but your inbox seems full... ;)

It was full.......overloaded.......I had to delete 170 messages...you can PM me now :partytime:

Thank you Drop! It was being sold by a dealer, not in the best shape, the case is well worn and the dial plots have lost mostly all the tritium except for a trace layer but it's a correct double swiss 1mil serial 1963 watch with a very glossy dial. They're are very very few of these around, I've seen 3-4 on the net and that all.

Yes just a little ;) thanks Y and THANK YOU for your moral support along the way, I was really nervous to give up my red but it really was worth it.