When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jubilee on 16610 Sub?

tframo

What do you guys think? Is this a no-no?

After wearing my seiko for several days, I realized how comfortable jubilee bracelets are. I want that same comfort and look on my 16610. I think about picking up a gen 62510H with 502T endlinks.

Thanks for your opinions

(Stock photo I found on the net)

post-48269-0-09136000-1432294214_thumb.j

I like this look on the LV.

Definitely be lighter and more comfortable. Now I am curious about end link set up. I will mess around with this when I get home. I have a modern sel DJ bracelet and will see how it fits. It a two tone but if it fits nice may order a SS one for a change up.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

I like this look on the LV.

Definitely be lighter and more comfortable. Now I am curious about end link set up. I will mess around with this when I get home. I have a modern sel DJ bracelet and will see how it fits. It a two tone but if it fits nice may order a SS one for a change up.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

I'm interested to see how these fit together.

All the info I've found says you need the 502T endlinks if you have a 16610 without lug holes.

Was never really all that fond of jubilee until I wore one. They are so much more comfortable than oyster bracelet and the look has grown on me. They are less tool watch looking granted but on the comfort front superb. A nice option in rotation with Oyster.