When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

'Nother Noob saying hey!

Hey all,

Firstly WOW - think i just read 42 rules about what to post and what not, guess i will bear the wrath sooner or later.  Sure everyone feels the same as they are looking into their new hobby.

Hey, i'm Levi in Sheffield UK, looking at starting a collection - my other hobbies include photography so looking forward to combining the two.

Always been hankering after a Cerrera - but so much choice, the one definite would be the space (automatic) with white dial.  I have seen Angus has the black dial on quartz, which isn't perfect for me and my first one has to be (not wanting to break any rules I appreciate it won't be 'perfect).

Be Nice!

Edited by levi212

Hi and welcome to rwg.

As general rule find reviews and pictures of the specific rep-watch first before going for it. If You don´t find any after looking well, skip it and go for something else.

Chronos, if not quartz, require specific handling as well, a non-chrono will be much easier.

Personally and rep-wise I do like the Aquaracers (the blue automatic chrono, the black non-chrono and the quartz, white or black grande date ronda quartz).